- Ho Ching, Facebook post: The number of Covid-19 cases rises again
- Burberry and the Borneo Ghost, a satirical site: Ismail Sabri's clothes (No, Burberry didn't say that)
- Papai Cici, Miss Malaysia @ Miss International Queen 2022 (MIQ2022) - Interview
- Sri Petaling fight: Police are looking for 20 brawlers
- It's a hit-and-run accident with a difference: She drives off with the dead motorcyclist on her car roof!
- MACC detains four, including a datuk former bank president cum MD, for suspected corruption...
- China: Woman in 'dirty dancing' routine on train in Chengdu, Sichuan wanted by police
- Chinese diplomat Zhang Heqing posted fake news: He called the Brussels’ protest over the cost of living an "anti-NATO" protest
- Global Times exclusive: US plants Trojan horse programs in hundreds of important Chinese information systems; new cyber weapon targets China, Russia
- First reported case of a person getting COVID from a cat
- 7,379,698 hits
Daily Archives: July 24, 2019
Why did the BN-implemented RM846 million (S$280.45 million) Environmental Quality Monitoring Programme (EQMP) fail in its role as an early-warning system in the Johor pollution crises?
… 24 July 2019 .. Pakar Scieno TW Sdn Bhd Pakar Scieno TW Sdn Bhd was awarded the concession to operate the programme between July 2017 and January 2032 at a cost of RM846 million…this translated to about RM60 … Continue reading
… TheMalaysianInsight @msianinsight Day 42 of Najib’s #SRC International trial saw the former prime minister surprised with a birthday cake and tensions running high in the courtroom. PODCAST] The People v Najib Razak EP 41: Poor little rich … Continue reading
… Zakir Naik with PAS, UMNO and Bersatu leaders… … 13 June 2019 SCMP News @SCMPNews Who is Zakir Naik, the Islamic televangelist India’s chasing, and Malaysia’s loathe to give up? The colourful cleric is accused of … Continue reading
… In one episode, the speaker Shaikh Ashfaque Salafi advocates the beheading of magicians. In another program called “Strengthening Your Family” presenter Imam Qasim Khan makes comparisons between homosexuals and pigs.https://t.co/KMRsc8WrEr — Jason Ng (@ByJasonNg) August 22, 2019 PETALING JAYA: … Continue reading