- Fake news of a case of Coronavirus in Ipoh...
- Mahathir and wife, and Azmin Ali attend Gerakan CNY do: Gerakan to apply for membership in PH next?
- Is the #Coronavirus in #Malaysia? Yes!
- Are Islamic groups involved in both overt and covert attempts to convert Sabahan students to Islam?
- #Wuhan #coronavirus
- The problem faced by a Datuk Gong shrine because it caught the attention of Cleopatra of Syed Saddiq fame...
- Nude photos of K-pop star Ailee made her cry on stage (1)
- Psychiatrist Dr Gurdeep Singh Narain Singh is again charged with insulting his patient's modesty...
- A new Mat Sabu scandal? 🤔 No, it was brought up in 2018 but didn't go viral. RPK is now trying to get it viral...
- Coronavirus and Tourism: We need their Reminbi, so let the Chinamen and Chinawomen come even if they are from Wuhan...
- 5,612,012 hits
Daily Archives: July 24, 2019
Why did the BN-implemented RM846 million (S$280.45 million) Environmental Quality Monitoring Programme (EQMP) fail in its role as an early-warning system in the Johor pollution crises?
… 24 July 2019 .. Pakar Scieno TW Sdn Bhd Pakar Scieno TW Sdn Bhd was awarded the concession to operate the programme between July 2017 and January 2032 at a cost of RM846 million…this translated to about RM60 … Continue reading
… TheMalaysianInsight @msianinsight Day 42 of Najib’s #SRC International trial saw the former prime minister surprised with a birthday cake and tensions running high in the courtroom. PODCAST] The People v Najib Razak EP 41: Poor little rich … Continue reading
… Zakir Naik with PAS, UMNO and Bersatu leaders… … 13 June 2019 SCMP News @SCMPNews Who is Zakir Naik, the Islamic televangelist India’s chasing, and Malaysia’s loathe to give up? The colourful cleric is accused of … Continue reading
… In one episode, the speaker Shaikh Ashfaque Salafi advocates the beheading of magicians. In another program called “Strengthening Your Family” presenter Imam Qasim Khan makes comparisons between homosexuals and pigs.https://t.co/KMRsc8WrEr — Jason Ng (@ByJasonNg) August 22, 2019 PETALING JAYA: … Continue reading