- Zarul Ahmad Bin Mohd Zulkifli, who perportedly offered Lim Guan Eng a bribe, actually gave RM500k to Nazri Aziz, RM200k to Ismail Sabri, RM100k to Halimah Sadique, RM100k to Nur Jazlan, RM50k to Zahid Hamidi, RM50k to Zainal Abidin Rahim and RM500k to Rahman Dahlan...
- Chinese hackers have pillaged Taiwan's entire semiconductor industry | WIRED
- Watch "PM Muhyiddin Yassin, Xi’s bête noire in South East Asia" on YouTube
- The Great Firewall of China is one major cause of the Splinternet...
- The Skies Over Beijing Turn Black in Middle of Day as Government Passes New Laws Against Christians - Back to Jerusalem
- Mariam Mokhtar: PN's revenge politics...
- Lim Guan Eng needs RM1,000,000 as bail money, and more by next week...
- No, Greta Thunberg did not ask the Chinese to stop using chopsticks to save the trees. It's fake news.
- Uniquickie in Uniqlo changing room. Only in Beijing, China.
- Prof Dr Mohd Tajuddin Mohd Rasdi: Of Islam, beer cans and the lowercase 't'...
- 5,951,463 hits
Daily Archives: July 17, 2019
… This is old news. It was 18/1/18. New proceedings filed. Zakir has to physically appear in Indian court on 31 July 2019 or face a non bailable warrant of arrest. He is being charged for money laundering of RM … Continue reading
… From Mariam Mokhtar :- *Seven Questions Malays Should Ask Their Leaders.* Seven Questions Malays Should Ask Their Leaders. *1. HOW COME AFTER 60 YEARS WE ARE STILL BEHIND THE OTHER MALAYSIANS?* Are we stupid or are you – our … Continue reading
… Remember the man who went missing when the Gay Sex video was released? He has been arrested. .. .. https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/se-asia/malaysia-gay-sex-video-anwars-political-secretary-among-the-latest-suspects-arrested .. .. https://www.todayonline.com/world/perak-pkr-chief-farhash-wafa-among-trio-nabbed-over-sex-video-scandal-says-source ..
Will Gurdeep Singh, the Psychiatrist who sent inappropriate messages and photos to his patient end up in jail?
.. Psychiatrist charged again with insulting patient’s modesty V Anbalagan -January 24, 2020 3:37 PM PETALING JAYA: A former consultant psychiatrist today claimed trial again in the magistrate’s court for allegedly insulting the modesty of a former patient who was also … Continue reading