- Azwanddin Hamzah: Sued for defamation by Lim Guan Eng, Tony Pua, Lim Kit Siang and Liew Chin Tong...
- Fake News: Those China tourists landing at Langkawi did not come from Wuhan but from Nanjing on 17 January 2020...
- #Wuhan #coronavirus
- I meet all sorts on Twitter. Here's one who decides to step on me. Does he sound like a die-hard supporter of Najib? 🤔
- Fake news of a case of Coronavirus in Ipoh...
- Nude photos of K-pop star Ailee made her cry on stage (1)
- When the Chinamen came to Malaysia: They almost escaped from quarantine! #Coronavirus
- For the racists who think that every driver involved in a fatal accident is a drunk Chinese or Indian, you should be ashamed of yourselves!
- Finance Twitter, Change of Story: PAS Holy Men have new tales why they rewarded themselves with Mercedes and RM50,000 cash...
- When a Datuk Gong shrine caught the attention of Cleopatra of Syed Saddiq fame...
- 5,612,755 hits
Daily Archives: July 31, 2019
… The 2019 Hong Kong anti-extradition bill protests are a series of ongoing demonstrations in Hong Kong against the Fugitive Offenders and Mutual Legal Assistance in Criminal Matters Legislation (Amendment) Bill proposed by the government of Hong Kong. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019_Hong_Kong_anti-extradition_bill_protests .. .. How the extradition bill protests shook … Continue reading
… Excerpts from: Why do mainland Chinese and Hong Kong youth clash at universities abroad? History has the answer https://t.co/OhdxWZByUO — SCMP News (@SCMPNews) August 17, 2019 Paul Letters Why do mainland Chinese and Hong Kong youth clash at universities … Continue reading
… A pro-China protestor holds up a sign at a Hong Kong extradition law protest at Auckland University today – it roughly translates to “Hong Kong protestors are rioters”. He didn’t stay around very long. pic.twitter.com/MJrMjNarQv — Luke Appleby (@lukeappleby) … Continue reading
… Excerpts from: Could Hong Kong's economy survive army intervention by Beijing? | News | Al Jazeera https://t.co/pmzGtw0MSH — @SouthEastAsia46 (@browe46) September 10, 2019 AJ Impact / HONG KONG Could Hong Kong’s economy survive army intervention by Beijing? With no … Continue reading