- Watch "🆕 Indian Spices Tainted With Cow Urine ➡ Indian Food Spices Video" on YouTube
- Investigating the qualifications of Jalil Rasheed, ex CEO, PNB...
- untoldnews.blog: Part 1 - Liars at MOF, PNB and SC
- When a female yellow-legged button quail's loud hoots are mistaken for the roar of a monster...
- Bank runs in China, triggered by rumors on social media!
- Who is Dustin Pfundheller, foreigner who praises Malaysia while rebuking Aljazeera?
- Hannah Yeoh on 1st Parliamentary sitting under Art Harun...
- Masturbation, UiTM Kolej Perindu, USM, and where else?
- The Population of Malaysia...
- China's intrusion into Malaysian waters...
- 5,917,782 hits
Daily Archives: July 31, 2019
… The 2019 Hong Kong anti-extradition bill protests are a series of ongoing demonstrations in Hong Kong against the Fugitive Offenders and Mutual Legal Assistance in Criminal Matters Legislation (Amendment) Bill proposed by the government of Hong Kong. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019_Hong_Kong_anti-extradition_bill_protests .. .. How the extradition bill protests shook … Continue reading
… Excerpts from: Why do mainland Chinese and Hong Kong youth clash at universities abroad? History has the answer https://t.co/OhdxWZByUO — SCMP News (@SCMPNews) August 17, 2019 Paul Letters Why do mainland Chinese and Hong Kong youth clash at universities … Continue reading
… A pro-China protestor holds up a sign at a Hong Kong extradition law protest at Auckland University today – it roughly translates to “Hong Kong protestors are rioters”. He didn’t stay around very long. pic.twitter.com/MJrMjNarQv — Luke Appleby (@lukeappleby) … Continue reading
… Excerpts from: Could Hong Kong's economy survive army intervention by Beijing? | News | Al Jazeera https://t.co/pmzGtw0MSH — @SouthEastAsia46 (@browe46) September 10, 2019 AJ Impact / HONG KONG Could Hong Kong’s economy survive army intervention by Beijing? With no … Continue reading