- Sungai Petani: They really wanted Murali Shunmugam dead!
- Datuk Nazir Hussin Akhtar Hussin, Ketua Pemuda Umno Titiwangsa
- Ridhuan Tee, rejected by the Chinese, unwanted by the Malays...member of the MCA for 20 years!
- No takers for dishwasher job until this Singapore restaurant offers $3,500 monthly salary, Singapore News - AsiaOne
- In Singapore, Hougang man is said to 'terrorise' neighbours by constantly banging on his apartment walls. For 11 years
- Vinosiny Sivakumar, found dead in her hostel room at UUM
- Youths fight over girl at Klang restaurant: 8 arrested
- Activist Wan Asshima Kamaruddin, 38, pleads guilty to insulting Christianity in Facebook post: Sentencing will be on 15 June, 2022
- Yeo Bee Yin speaks about Tony Pua
- No, The World Economic Foreign Forum (WEF) does not have its own Globalist Military Force: Those are Swiss Police
- 7,345,680 hits
Daily Archives: July 16, 2019
Rihana Oksana, wife of the former King, calls their little boy the future King of Malaysia. Does she know so little? Hmmm…
… New Straits Times @NST_Online #NSTnation: NST today managed to obtain a copy of the letter from the law firm. Lawyer confirms Sultan of Kelantan’s divorce with Rihana Oksana KUALA LUMPUR: News on Sultan of Kelantan Sultan Muhammad V, … Continue reading
.. Lawyers Ambiga Sreenevasan, Zainur Zakaria and Senior Federal Counsel S Narkunavathy represented Thomas, while Mohamed Haniff Khatri Abdullah appeared for Kassim. V Anbalagan -January 28, 2020 11:00 AM SHAH ALAM: The High Court here today cleared Attorney-General Tommy Thomas of … Continue reading
…… BREAKING: The Dewan Rakyat has unanimously agreed to lower the voting age to 18 years. 211 MPs have agreed to the government’s motion, while 0 rejected. pic.twitter.com/VYbqixLwCW — BFM News (@NewsBFM) July 16, 2019 ..……..https://www.malaymail.com/news/malaysia/2019/07/16/simplified-the-undi18-bill-to-lower-malaysias-voting-age-and-more/1771923….…..https://www.thesundaily.my/local/dewan-rakyat-to-decide-on-voting-age-today-EX1110978..
Najib writes on Facebook: Yes, I spent RM 3.3 million in one day but it was spent on gifts for royalty of another country…