- Sungai Petani: They really wanted Murali Shunmugam dead!
- Datuk Nazir Hussin Akhtar Hussin, Ketua Pemuda Umno Titiwangsa
- Ridhuan Tee, rejected by the Chinese, unwanted by the Malays...member of the MCA for 20 years!
- No takers for dishwasher job until this Singapore restaurant offers $3,500 monthly salary, Singapore News - AsiaOne
- In Singapore, Hougang man is said to 'terrorise' neighbours by constantly banging on his apartment walls. For 11 years
- Vinosiny Sivakumar, found dead in her hostel room at UUM
- Youths fight over girl at Klang restaurant: 8 arrested
- Activist Wan Asshima Kamaruddin, 38, pleads guilty to insulting Christianity in Facebook post: Sentencing will be on 15 June, 2022
- No, The World Economic Foreign Forum (WEF) does not have its own Globalist Military Force: Those are Swiss Police
- Yeo Bee Yin speaks about Tony Pua
- 7,345,691 hits
Daily Archives: July 14, 2019
…14 July 2019….https://twitter.com/malaysiakini/status/1150230086114631680 DAP stalwart Lim Kit Siang has clarified that he has never accused Dr Mahathir Mohamad of being corrupt.”I’ve never said he’s corrupt. You can go through all my statements. It’s all on record. I’ve never said Dr … Continue reading
… 14 July 2019 .. .. Kit Siang prods MCMC, cops on funders of Najib’s ‘cybertroopers’ https://t.co/0ZFT6kFsq9 pic.twitter.com/zRF6Bgb3ou — malaysiakini.com (@malaysiakini) July 14, 2019 DAP stalwart Lim Kit Siang has suggested that the Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Commission and the … Continue reading