- Zarul Ahmad Bin Mohd Zulkifli, who perportedly offered Lim Guan Eng a bribe, actually gave RM500k to Nazri Aziz, RM200k to Ismail Sabri, RM100k to Halimah Sadique, RM100k to Nur Jazlan, RM50k to Zahid Hamidi, RM50k to Zainal Abidin Rahim and RM500k to Rahman Dahlan...
- Chinese hackers have pillaged Taiwan's entire semiconductor industry | WIRED
- Watch "PM Muhyiddin Yassin, Xi’s bête noire in South East Asia" on YouTube
- The Great Firewall of China is one major cause of the Splinternet...
- The Skies Over Beijing Turn Black in Middle of Day as Government Passes New Laws Against Christians - Back to Jerusalem
- Mariam Mokhtar: PN's revenge politics...
- Lim Guan Eng needs RM1,000,000 as bail money, and more by next week...
- No, Greta Thunberg did not ask the Chinese to stop using chopsticks to save the trees. It's fake news.
- Uniquickie in Uniqlo changing room. Only in Beijing, China.
- Prof Dr Mohd Tajuddin Mohd Rasdi: Of Islam, beer cans and the lowercase 't'...
- 5,951,434 hits
Daily Archives: July 14, 2019
…14 July 2019….https://twitter.com/malaysiakini/status/1150230086114631680 DAP stalwart Lim Kit Siang has clarified that he has never accused Dr Mahathir Mohamad of being corrupt.”I’ve never said he’s corrupt. You can go through all my statements. It’s all on record. I’ve never said Dr … Continue reading
… 14 July 2019 .. .. Kit Siang prods MCMC, cops on funders of Najib’s ‘cybertroopers’ https://t.co/0ZFT6kFsq9 pic.twitter.com/zRF6Bgb3ou — malaysiakini.com (@malaysiakini) July 14, 2019 DAP stalwart Lim Kit Siang has suggested that the Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Commission and the … Continue reading