- Have you read the latest anti-USA pro-China propaganda about Janet Yellen going to China to beg for money? Have a laugh!
- The never-ending 'adventures' of R Sri Sanjeevan, who has survived an assassination attempt and was freed from POCA detention.
- Aghast and Disappointed Singaporeans write in praise of Sinovac and The Lancet 😅
- Pahang revokes R Sri Sanjeevan's datukship
- AUKUS is the Joint US-UK-AUS Pact
- The Online Citizen: RIP, sooner or later
- A Brisbane Sikh temple power struggle led to a brawl that was brutal and bloody
- Has China invaded or conquered another country? Yes. Both Imperial China and Communist China have done so...
- Consequences of the Evergrande crisis
- National Recovery Plan: Relaxation of Rules effective Friday 17 Sept 2021
- 6,883,869 hits
Daily Archives: July 19, 2019
… theSun @theSundaily Remand order against DPP and lawyer to be extended: MACC ASHWIN KUMAR / 22 JUL 2019 / 13:09 H KUALA LUMPUR: The remand order against a Deputy Public Prosecutor (DPP) and a lawyer is expected to be extended after … Continue reading
.. … ..https://www.nst.com.my/news/crime-courts/2019/07/505301/five-charged-inspecting-police-mpv-rantau……..https://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/category/nation/2019/04/14/pkr-pledges-stern-action-as-two-held-for-stopping-police-vehicle/….https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2019/04/14/negri-police-arrest-two-men-for-allegedly-stopping-inspecting-police-car/..