- Ho Ching, Facebook post: The number of Covid-19 cases rises again
- Burberry and the Borneo Ghost, a satirical site: Ismail Sabri's clothes (No, Burberry didn't say that)
- Papai Cici, Miss Malaysia @ Miss International Queen 2022 (MIQ2022) - Interview
- Sri Petaling fight: Police are looking for 20 brawlers
- It's a hit-and-run accident with a difference: She drives off with the dead motorcyclist on her car roof!
- MACC detains four, including a datuk former bank president cum MD, for suspected corruption...
- China: Woman in 'dirty dancing' routine on train in Chengdu, Sichuan wanted by police
- Chinese diplomat Zhang Heqing posted fake news: He called the Brussels’ protest over the cost of living an "anti-NATO" protest
- First reported case of a person getting COVID from a cat
- Has China invaded or conquered another country? Yes. Both Imperial China and Communist China have done so...
- 7,379,764 hits
Daily Archives: July 19, 2019
… theSun @theSundaily Remand order against DPP and lawyer to be extended: MACC ASHWIN KUMAR / 22 JUL 2019 / 13:09 H KUALA LUMPUR: The remand order against a Deputy Public Prosecutor (DPP) and a lawyer is expected to be extended after … Continue reading
.. … ..https://www.nst.com.my/news/crime-courts/2019/07/505301/five-charged-inspecting-police-mpv-rantau……..https://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/category/nation/2019/04/14/pkr-pledges-stern-action-as-two-held-for-stopping-police-vehicle/….https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2019/04/14/negri-police-arrest-two-men-for-allegedly-stopping-inspecting-police-car/..