- OnlyFans, an adult site, is trending, thanks to Pemuda PAS Hezry Yasin...
- Fake: Video on Avoiding The Future Plague (Recorded on 29th February 1956 at 08.15) Very Accurate To 2020 | TFPC
- Art Harun on a no-confidence vote: Now and 5 years ago.
- Who are the celebrities and business owners involved in money laundering for the Malaysian Macau Scam?
- Mariam Mokhtar: Don't give up on Malaysia...
- Follow the money: China gave US$70 million to the Joe Biden Center at the University of Pennsylvania...
- Wanted: Suspect in Macau Scam money laundering case. Not a Datuk Seri?
- S Thayaparan: Muhyiddin and the puppet strings UMNO is preparing for him...
- Sarawak Report: The sad case of a turncoat 'Speaker'...
- Dennis Ignatius: Mahathir, Razaleigh and the consolidation of Muslim-Malay hegemony...
- 6,057,701 hits
Monthly Archives: July 2016
Are you affected by the PTPTN Blacklist? Help is here from the PH govt! Travel ban on 1 million will be lifted.
— Are you among the 1.25 million PTPTN borrowers listed in the Central Credit Reference Information System (CCRIS)? How to check PTPTN Loan Balance, Blacklist Borrowers, SSPN Deposit via SMS? PTPTN: Are you one of the 33,000 civil servants who haven’t repaid … Continue reading
— 31 July 2016 … “Voicing out for the people, reminding leaders to serve the people with integrity, dedication and devotion. If it’s a crime, they’ll have to put me in jail because I’m going to continue doing it,” he … Continue reading
— 31 July 2016 … Mages Suppiah @Mages_Suppiah 13m13 minutes ago Muntinlupa City, National Capital Region 9/10 *Tony Pua:* Told you the bloody chicken crossed the road 6 years ago but no one wants to believe. … sunshine and 8 … Continue reading
— SUHAKAM The Human Rights Commission of Malaysia (Malay: Suruhanjaya Hak Asasi Malaysia) better known locally as SUHAKAM is the national human rights institution (NHRI) of Malaysia. It was established by the Malaysian Parliament under the Human Rights Commission of … Continue reading
… Rosmah Mansor From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia In this Malay name, the name Mansor is a patronymic, not a family name, and the person should be referred to by the given name, Rosmah. The Arabic-derived word “bin” or “binti”/”binte”, if used, means ‘son of’ or ‘daughter of’, respectively. Yang Berbahagia Datin Seri HajahRosmah … Continue reading
… 9 November 2018 Goldman Sachs’ complicity in allegedly defrauding 1MDB appears to reach the very top of the US investment bank, with chairman Lloyd Blankfein now identified as the… https://t.co/N7UHWFTv9o — amin fasei (@AminFasei) November 9, 2018 KUALA LUMPUR, … Continue reading
Chief Justice Arifin Zakaria wants Attorney General relieved as judicial division head to ensure unbiased judgements…
— It is a brave man who speaks his mind… Chief Justice Arifin Zakaria, “It would be difficult to pass judgment when or if the prosecutor is a senior officer from the AG’s office or the AG himself. It is … Continue reading
— Police said investigations found that the video of four men dancing and singing was filmed at the mosque, Masjid Terapung in Tanjung Bungah in Penang. ACP Mior Faridalatrash said the mosque chairman had lodged a police report after he … Continue reading
— Zeti, former Bank Negara Malaysia Governor, accused of plot to topple Najib, may strike back! Accused of plot to topple Najib, Ex MACC chief Abu Kassim will maintain his silence… — 30 July 2016 malaysiakini.com @malaysiakini 4h4 hours ago KJ: ‘Tan … Continue reading