- Salak South Garden: Explosion and fire at 12 midnight, 3 illegal warehouses burnt down!
- Signal is a US govt operation, having been created and funded by a CIA spin-off: Is it true?
- Of retired Lt Gen Thomas McInerney, a stolen election, deep state, Covid-19, China, Special Ops took Nancy Pelosi's stolen laptop, and what else?
- This is fake: New communication rules for whtsap and phone calls will be implemented from tomorrow: - *
- Why some men would rush for the Covid-19 vaccine: It leads to penis enlargement! If only it were true...
- Fake news of the Pope's arrest: It was his butler...
- Breaking news: The Pasir Bestari sand quarry in Hulu Langat, Selangor collapses!
- A Datuk got a RM2,000 fine for bashing a young woman, and many on Twitter are not exactly pleased...
- Breaking news: Maybank temporarily closes 69 branches throughout the country and adopts new operating hours due to the MCO. From 14 January 2021.
- Remanded: Datuk and companion. For assault of the son of a Datuk in PJ restaurant...
- 6,311,258 hits
Monthly Archives: July 2016
Are you affected by the PTPTN Blacklist? Help is here from the PH govt! Travel ban on 1 million will be lifted.
— Are you among the 1.25 million PTPTN borrowers listed in the Central Credit Reference Information System (CCRIS)? How to check PTPTN Loan Balance, Blacklist Borrowers, SSPN Deposit via SMS? PTPTN: Are you one of the 33,000 civil servants who haven’t repaid … Continue reading
— 31 July 2016 … “Voicing out for the people, reminding leaders to serve the people with integrity, dedication and devotion. If it’s a crime, they’ll have to put me in jail because I’m going to continue doing it,” he … Continue reading
— 31 July 2016 … Mages Suppiah @Mages_Suppiah 13m13 minutes ago Muntinlupa City, National Capital Region 9/10 *Tony Pua:* Told you the bloody chicken crossed the road 6 years ago but no one wants to believe. … sunshine and 8 … Continue reading
— SUHAKAM The Human Rights Commission of Malaysia (Malay: Suruhanjaya Hak Asasi Malaysia) better known locally as SUHAKAM is the national human rights institution (NHRI) of Malaysia. It was established by the Malaysian Parliament under the Human Rights Commission of … Continue reading
… Rosmah Mansor From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia In this Malay name, the name Mansor is a patronymic, not a family name, and the person should be referred to by the given name, Rosmah. The Arabic-derived word “bin” or “binti”/”binte”, if used, means ‘son of’ or ‘daughter of’, respectively. Yang Berbahagia Datin Seri HajahRosmah … Continue reading
… 9 November 2018 Goldman Sachs’ complicity in allegedly defrauding 1MDB appears to reach the very top of the US investment bank, with chairman Lloyd Blankfein now identified as the… https://t.co/N7UHWFTv9o — amin fasei (@AminFasei) November 9, 2018 KUALA LUMPUR, … Continue reading
Chief Justice Arifin Zakaria wants Attorney General relieved as judicial division head to ensure unbiased judgements…
— It is a brave man who speaks his mind… Chief Justice Arifin Zakaria, “It would be difficult to pass judgment when or if the prosecutor is a senior officer from the AG’s office or the AG himself. It is … Continue reading
— Police said investigations found that the video of four men dancing and singing was filmed at the mosque, Masjid Terapung in Tanjung Bungah in Penang. ACP Mior Faridalatrash said the mosque chairman had lodged a police report after he … Continue reading
— Zeti, former Bank Negara Malaysia Governor, accused of plot to topple Najib, may strike back! Accused of plot to topple Najib, Ex MACC chief Abu Kassim will maintain his silence… — 30 July 2016 malaysiakini.com @malaysiakini 4h4 hours ago KJ: ‘Tan … Continue reading