- Has China invaded or conquered another country? Yes. Both Imperial China and Communist China have done so...
- Suria KLCC: Woman falls to her death from the 4th floor
- Singapore NDP: A Red Lion parachutist makes a hard landing!
- China 'behaving like two-year-old' with missile launches | 9 News Australia
- To be investigated: The case of the Ketua Pengarah Perkhidmatan Awam (KPPA) who verbally abused an Immigration officer at the KLIA
- Covid pushes many Hong Kongers to the street: Homeless reaches 10-year high, 30% people lose jobs
- Hua Chunying is so smart!
- Ipoh: Man found dead in Menglembu with slash wounds at his throat after he had WhatsApped his wife "goodbye"!
- Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong's 2022 national day message to Singaporeans
- Foo Siang Heng aka FISH: SINGAPURA KU (atau 'Titik Merah Kecil')
- 7,432,648 hits
Tag Archives: KJ
SOP violation compound against Kit Siang triggers spat between Khairy and Najib: KJ asks why Najib’s officer has refused to accept 4 compounds
.. He did not have a RM45K ++ bike! https://t.co/9Vf8X449cD — STEADYAKU47 (@steadyaku47) December 29, 2020 He did not have a RM45K ++ bike! He did not have a RM45K ++ bike! ..
— Zeti, former Bank Negara Malaysia Governor, accused of plot to topple Najib, may strike back! Accused of plot to topple Najib, Ex MACC chief Abu Kassim will maintain his silence… — 30 July 2016 malaysiakini.com @malaysiakini 4h4 hours ago KJ: ‘Tan … Continue reading
— WHY WERE THE PRIZES SO SMALL? Some suggest that it was because there was no money left. With RM107 million siphoned away, they say, what do you expect? … 17 April 2016 New Straits Times @NST_Online 13h13 hours … Continue reading
Otman Arshad, an ex official in KJ’s Youth and Sports Ministry, is charged for money laundering RM16.623 million.
— #Corruption 101: How to be a Malaysian datuk government official and ‘makan’ RM20 million… … On April 21, 2016, Otman, 59, represented by lawyer Muhammad Rafique Rashid Ali, was charged with 64 counts of receiving RM16.623 million allegedly from unlawful … Continue reading