- Partial collapse of The Address, Taman Desa Condominium: Protesters return!
- The Grace Assembly of God now has 16 Covid-19 cases, making it Singapore's largest cluster...
- Did Coronavirus escape from a Wuhan lab?
- It's Phua Chu Kang on Covid-19...
- China resorts to money laundering in its fight against Covid-19. Literally. Old bank notes are quarantined and sanitized.
- Two Singaporean idiots make a video: How to spread Wuhan. Arrested.
- Finance Twitter: The Math doesn't add up- There's something wrong with the number 138 MPs claimed to support Mahathir as PM (or The Star screwed up)...
- Batu Caves: Arrest of Top Temple Official Tan Sri R Nadarajah by MACC...
- The RTD, where corruption is institutionalized...
- Will the cruise ship Westerdam turn out to be a super cluster for Covid-19 transmission?
- 5,629,968 hits
Tag Archives: malaysia crime
— Remember this? This is Malaysia. The housewife with a 2 year-old child and a 2-kg Milo packet = a day’s jail and a RM200 fine! — Read this. This is Italy. 4 May 2016 … Radio Bangsar Utama and 4 … Continue reading
— Are you surprised that Malaysia has 4 of the most dangerous cities in Asia? They are Kuala Lumpur, Petaling Jaya, Klang and Johor Baru. — Greater Kuala Lumpur: Crime, Sex, and what else? Floods! Crime in Malaysia: Lies, Damned Lies … Continue reading
— 5 April 2016 … New Straits Times @NST_Online 3h3 hours ago Man arrested for beating wife to death with mop handle http://www.nst.com.my/news/2016/04/137533/man-arrested-beating-wife-death-mop-handle … … By DAWN CHAN – 5 April 2016 @ 7:57 PM SHAH ALAM: Police have arrested a … Continue reading
— FAMILY ENTERTAINMENT CENTRES are often turned into gambling joints for students. What are these? Here is one. Read More : http://www.nst.com.my/news/2016/03/132879/illegal-gambling-its-time-you-get-tough-johor-police-tell-local-councils — There are currently 129 family entertainment centres in the state, with 123 in Ipoh, Hilir Perak (four) … Continue reading
— 26 March 2016 … Simon Thong and 5 others follow Malaysian Digest @malaysiandigest Mar 23 #Paedophile : Hid Inside Female Toilet Then Tried To Hug 11-Year-Old Girl http://ow.ly/ZPM6X #shahalam http://www.malaysiandigest.com/frontpage/29-4-tile/601917-paedophile-trespassed-religious-school-in-shah-alam-hid-inside-female-toilet-then-tried-to-hug-11-year-old-girl.html — Malay Mail @malaymail Mar 23 Undergrad molests student in school toilet https://www.facebook.com/themalaymailnewspaper/photos/a.10150135753558088.306640.363825163087/10154018415693088/?type=3&theater … Pic: Teachers holding … Continue reading
Otman Arshad, an ex official in KJ’s Youth and Sports Ministry, is charged for money laundering RM16.623 million.
— #Corruption 101: How to be a Malaysian datuk government official and ‘makan’ RM20 million… … On April 21, 2016, Otman, 59, represented by lawyer Muhammad Rafique Rashid Ali, was charged with 64 counts of receiving RM16.623 million allegedly from unlawful … Continue reading
— Of Khalwat, Noor Farida of G25, Sharul Nizam Ab Rahim and the mainstream media: Was there a rape threat? Khalwat and Khalwat raids — 18 March 2016 … — Free Malaysia Today Channel 4 News reveals details of a ‘khalwat’ raid … Continue reading
— Ever since the Jakarta blasts and Tengku Adnan’s scare-mongering, who can blame us for being nervous? — Don’t leave your bags unattended! That may cause a panic… Malaysiakini Yoursay: Is NSC Bill real reason for Ku Nan’s fear-mongering? Malaysia’s first ‘lone … Continue reading
— MALAYSIANS KNOW WHAT THEY ARE FOR: TO PUNCTURE YOUR TYRES WITH… 1 And then a tow truck turns up and you are held to ransom because you are likely to have at least 2 flat tyres, maybe all 4… … Continue reading
— Star 11 January 2016 | MYT 7:54 AM Two arrested for road bullying by natasha joibi KUALA LUMPUR: Police have arrested two men, aged 21 and 25, for allegedly harassing a male driver on the Kesas Highway on Saturday. … Continue reading