- Have you read the latest anti-USA pro-China propaganda about Janet Yellen going to China to beg for money? Have a laugh!
- The never-ending 'adventures' of R Sri Sanjeevan, who has survived an assassination attempt and was freed from POCA detention.
- Aghast and Disappointed Singaporeans write in praise of Sinovac and The Lancet 😅
- Pahang revokes R Sri Sanjeevan's datukship
- AUKUS is the Joint US-UK-AUS Pact
- The Online Citizen: RIP, sooner or later
- A Brisbane Sikh temple power struggle led to a brawl that was brutal and bloody
- Has China invaded or conquered another country? Yes. Both Imperial China and Communist China have done so...
- Consequences of the Evergrande crisis
- National Recovery Plan: Relaxation of Rules effective Friday 17 Sept 2021
- 6,883,869 hits
Monthly Archives: December 2015
— 1 January 2016 … TODAY @TODAYonline 1h1 hour ago In New Year Eve rally against toll hikes in M’sia, cops outnumber protesters http://tdy.sg/1YUQQR3 — Malaysian Insider @tm_insider 23m23 minutes ago Less than 100 protesters turn up at anti-toll hike … Continue reading
— Mohamad Zulkifli Ismail stabbed to death a robber who was with an accomplice outside his home, in Kerteh, Terengganu. He did this in self defence. He is charged under Section 302 of the Penal Code for murder and Section … Continue reading
— Ben Landis and 2 others follow Manila Bulletin News Verified account @manila_bulletin Dec 29 Psy performs gender–bending dance – Read: http://bit.ly/1YRnVxb #BeFullyInformed — Psy’s latest gender-bending dance performance is surreally good — Star 31 December 2015 | MYT 7:21 … Continue reading
— TC Candler @tccandler Film Critic (http://www.tccandler.com )…. Creator of the Annual Independent Critics 100 Most Beautiful Faces List Las Vegas, Nevada, USA • independentcritics.com — — AsiaOne @sphasiaone 33m33 minutes ago K-pop singer gets flak after being named world’s most … Continue reading
— Malaysian Chronicle video: The night Altantuya was murdered – Americk Sidhu Abdul Razak Baginda, ex-lover of Altantuya Shaariibuu, speaks to The Malaysia Insider but reveals little…. — Home Minister Ahmad Zahid Hamidi says that the Malaysian immigration records of murdered Mongolian … Continue reading
— Note: For ‘sex with female slaves’, read ‘rape of female slaves’. — ASIA TIMES Islamic State lists rules on sex with female slaves By AT Editor on December 29, 2015 Asia Times News & Features, Middle East (From Reuters) … Continue reading
— KONSORTIUM TRANSNASIONAL BERHAD [S] (4847) is listed on the Kuala Lumpur Stock Exchange. Revenue Year up to 30 September 2014: RM163,352,000 Year up to 30 September 2015: RM129,686,000 Profit Year up to 30 September 2014: RM4,661,000 Year up to … Continue reading
— Zhou Enlai was the first Premier of the People’s Republic of China, serving from October 1949 until his death in January 1976. Wikipedia — The writer of the book offers no concrete evidence. Ms Tsoi, a journalist who was … Continue reading
— — Eunoia’s Greek pronunciation may just be Eff-Ni-Ah | Mothership.SG Dum dum dum! mothership.sg — 2 January 2016 Eunoia or ‘ev-nee-ah’? JC principal explains why name was chosen The New Paper @thenewpaper 1 … … Jan 1, 2016 6:00am … Continue reading
— Breaking news: #LondonTube attack is a ‘terrorist incident’ — Britain is on its second highest alert level of “severe”, meaning an attack by militants is considered highly likely. The designation remained the same after the Nov. 13 Islamist attacks … Continue reading