- Ho Ching, Facebook post: The number of Covid-19 cases rises again
- Burberry and the Borneo Ghost, a satirical site: Ismail Sabri's clothes (No, Burberry didn't say that)
- Papai Cici, Miss Malaysia @ Miss International Queen 2022 (MIQ2022) - Interview
- Sri Petaling fight: Police are looking for 20 brawlers
- It's a hit-and-run accident with a difference: She drives off with the dead motorcyclist on her car roof!
- MACC detains four, including a datuk former bank president cum MD, for suspected corruption...
- China: Woman in 'dirty dancing' routine on train in Chengdu, Sichuan wanted by police
- Chinese diplomat Zhang Heqing posted fake news: He called the Brussels’ protest over the cost of living an "anti-NATO" protest
- First reported case of a person getting COVID from a cat
- Has China invaded or conquered another country? Yes. Both Imperial China and Communist China have done so...
- 7,379,764 hits
Daily Archives: December 24, 2015
— 3 January 2016 The Man U manager should learn this English proverb. He finally wins a game and thinks Man U has turned the corner. one swallow does not a summer make One instance of an event (such as … Continue reading
— — The Straits Times @STcom 1h1 hour ago PM @leehsienloong wishes all Christians a Merry Christmas. http://str.sg/ZKHG —
— Why is the fish dying in Kuantan? — menteri pasola @asyrafsahar Nov 27 @Twt_Kuantan @KuantanTV kuantan darul bauxite.. — 5 January 2016 … English-Malay @englishmalay 32m32 minutes ago If anything happens, our ministers study the history of things. And according … Continue reading