- Was the Chinese Emperor Guangwu talking about the Resurrection of Jesus Christ?
- Nasi lemak wrapped in Chinese newspaper: What's the problem?
- China's new aircraft carrier isn't all it's CRACKED up to be!
- Jet Li is alive! March 11, 2023: Jet Li is dead. March 14: Jet Li congratulates Michelle Yeoh on her Oscar Award.
- The Road Bully and the Young Lady: Is that tap on the head considered assault?
- Did 400 Chinese tourists "disappear" in Italy to become illegals?
- Cantonese is targeted by the CCP: Cathay Pacific Apologized 4 Times but Beijing won’t let it go
- Sweden does not recognise sex as a sport and is not organising a sex championship
- Never Ever Take The Train In Bangladesh
- Kedah MB under probe for sedition, awaiting further action from AG, Anwar tells Parliament
- 7,772,481 hits
Daily Archives: December 8, 2015
Watch and laugh! D’Herbs breast enhancement advertisement
— — Watch this earlier version in Thai — The advertisement was first uploaded several days ago on the personal Facebook page of Datuk Aliff Syukri, the founder of D’Herbs, but was later taken down following criticism by his … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged D'herns breast enhancement advert Leave a comment
Malaysian Insider wants to know your #potholestories: hastag them #zeropothole2016.
— Furious Kuala Lumpur Mayor says, “How dare you fill up OUR potholes!” — Pinned Tweet Malaysian Insider @tm_insider 1h1 hour ago We want to know your #potholestories. Share with us pics of your encounters and hashtag it #zeropothole2016. — … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged #zeropothole2016, malaysian insider #potholestories, potholes Leave a comment
Do you own these planes? Please take them away!
— We have all seen babies and cars abandoned by the road side but this is the first time we come across abandoned planes! — 12 December 2015 Malaysian Insider Mystery of unclaimed Boeing continues as MAHB insists ownership unproven … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged abandoned planes, MAHB Leave a comment
The online pimp who earned $2.6 million. Singapore dollars!
— 8 December 2015 … On 7 December 2015, Chew Tiong Wei, 38, who set up the now-defunct Prestige Talents Management, pleaded guilty in court to 28 charges, including living off the immoral earnings of prostitutes, having sex with a … Continue reading