- Is it true that "Fauci’s NIH division shipped part of a $375,800 grant to a lab in Tunisia to drug beagles & lock their heads in mesh cages filled with hungry sand flies so that the insects could eat them alive"? The accusation is not substantiated by documents
- Christian Perronne claims wrongly that vaccinated people must be isolated from society (…) they are dangerous for others
- When Indian doctor Dr Rajeev Jayadevan says "No need of boosters", he does not mean "No need of boosters at all".
- Singapore acts against the not-so-truthful Truth Warriors
- SATU MALAYSIA TERKEJUT:: MAHATHIR JAWAB SULTAN JOHOR DENGAN AMAT BERANI
- Dr Peter McCullough, who used to push hydroxychloroquine and is an anti vaxxer, tells Malaysia to stop vaccination
- It was no confession: Project Veritas ambushed 'Nick Karl From Pfizer' and then they gloated at him
- Who is behind the blog Edisi Siasat My? It makes allegations but provides no evidence
- 怡保兵如港忠记大树下炸料粉 Ipoh Fried Stuffed Fish Cake Noodles @Hock Chai's Flavours Talk 让味道说话 (Restoran Choong Kee, Tai Shi Keok)
- Namewee and Kimberley Chen Fang-yu: Glass Heart
- 6,983,962 hits
Daily Archives: December 1, 2015
— The Kevin Morais Murder: Opening a can of worms? Malaysian Chronicle video: The night Altantuya was murdered – Americk Sidhu — Bar Council president Steven Thiru urges the IGP to respect the principle of solicitor-client privilege which he said is … Continue reading
International Trade and Industry Minister Mustapa Mohamed: MITI new HQ is ‘Still a virgin; not used to it’.
— 1 December 2015 SEXIST REMARK UNBECOMING A MINISTER International Trade and Industry Minister Mustapa Mohamad had described the new ministry building as an “inexperienced virgin”, while the old building was an old wife who is no longer exciting and … Continue reading
— 1 December 2015 104 rescued after Batam ferry hits floating object TODAY Verified account @TODAYonline 50m50 minutes ago 104 rescued after #Batam ferry hits floating object http://bit.ly/1QOgqr7 … SINGAPORE — It started off as a routine 40-minute ferry trip … Continue reading