- The Singaporean and his white-and-orange Porsche
- Anti-vaxxers are spreading the rumour that the Director of the Chemnitz clinic in Germany left a letter blaming "lies about vaccination" for killing himself but police deny the existence of such a letter
- Christian Perronne claims wrongly that vaccinated people must be isolated from society (…) they are dangerous for others
- Did a Jo Wright write a Message to the New Zealand Prime Minister? That's what "Wirral In It Together" claims but where is the link?
- Arrested: Man who took woman's hand bag and said, Go to balai
- Did you know that Michael Yeadon, ex Pfizer scientist and a god of anti vaxxers, subscribes to Henry Makow's New World Order conspiracy theory?
- Global Halal
- Ipoh, Little India: It was not an ordinary funeral procession, as it had a low-flying helicopter and horses
- Lembah Beringin, the abandoned Ghost Town in Selangor...
- Nancy Pelosi did not rip the Bible into two
- 7,067,553 hits
Daily Archives: December 20, 2015
— 23 December 2015 — New Straits Times @NST_Online 3h3 hours ago Chiang Mai victims back in Malaysia Read More : http://www.nst.com.my/news/2015/12/118637/chiang-mai-victims- — China Press (中國報) 5 hrs · 首相署部長兼民政黨主席馬袖強抵達梳邦空軍基地後，在機場貴賓室慰問清邁巴士翻覆慘劇死傷者家属。 （攝影：劉金富） #今日中國報 #清邁旅巴慘劇 The Department of the Prime Minister, minister … Continue reading