- Azwanddin Hamzah: Sued for defamation by Lim Guan Eng, Tony Pua, Lim Kit Siang and Liew Chin Tong...
- Fake News: Those China tourists landing at Langkawi did not come from Wuhan but from Nanjing on 17 January 2020...
- #Wuhan #coronavirus
- I meet all sorts on Twitter. Here's one who decides to step on me. Does he sound like a die-hard supporter of Najib? 🤔
- Fake news of a case of Coronavirus in Ipoh...
- Nude photos of K-pop star Ailee made her cry on stage (1)
- When the Chinamen came to Malaysia: They almost escaped from quarantine! #Coronavirus
- For the racists who think that every driver involved in a fatal accident is a drunk Chinese or Indian, you should be ashamed of yourselves!
- Finance Twitter, Change of Story: PAS Holy Men have new tales why they rewarded themselves with Mercedes and RM50,000 cash...
- When a Datuk Gong shrine caught the attention of Cleopatra of Syed Saddiq fame...
- 5,612,755 hits
Monthly Archives: February 2014
____________________________________________________________ — malaysiakini.com @malaysiakini 1h1 hour ago #Announcement Water disruption in SS14 & SS22, Petaling Jaya tonighthttp://www.malaysiakini.com/news/302774 … Water supply to several areas in Section 14 and 22, Petaling Jaya will be disrupted. .. Wednesday, 24 June 2015: 9pm to … Continue reading
________________________________________________________________ IT ALL SOUNDS SO WONDERFUL, DOESN’T IT? But the people, having suffered so long and so terribly, are sure to ask, “How will it benefit Putrajaya?” They will not believe that it is for their good…. Free Malaysia Today … Continue reading
_________________________________________________ WHY DID THEY PICK CHEW MEI FUN? For two obvious reasons 1. She is Chinese. 2. She is a woman. There is a 3rd reason, and that is revealed by DPM Muhyiddin: 3. She is not too bad-looking (boleh … Continue reading
__________________________________________________________ THEY ARE STILL AFTER HIM! Malaysiakini 6:42PM Mar 2, 2014 How Taib’s family could have hid their wealth The family of Sarawak governor Abdul Taib Mahmud may have used a number of exempt private companies (EPCs) to hide their … Continue reading
_____________________________________________________________ — — — Star Friday March 14, 2014 MYT 11:38:39 AM A fun ‘Walk in the Park’ by manjit kaur Dr Sharifah (left) with the representatives of various religious groups at the event. ABOUT 1,000 people participated in the … Continue reading
___________________________________________________________ WHY WAS THE DRIVER OF THE MERCEDES BENZ TAILGATING THE EMERGENCY VEHICLE (PRESUMABLY, AN AMBULANCE)? Was some from his family, or a friend, inside the emergency vehicle? NO. The Merecedes Benz, SDP 9630R, sped past a long stretch of … Continue reading
Former Perak MB Nizar Jamaluddin, having won against TV3 and Utusan, now wins against Perak PAS Commissioner…
… 10 November 2017 theSun @theSundaily Ex-Perak MB wins bid against Perak PAS Commissioner Posted on 10 November 2017 – 05:03pm IPOH: The sessions court here today ordered Perak PAS Commissioner Razman Zakaria to pay RM200,000 in defamation damages to former … Continue reading
_________________________________________________ UNDER ATTACK FROM UTUSAN! Malaysiakini dan tabiat kepala unta Zulkiflee Bakar Pejabat Malaysiakini yang terletak di Bangsar Utama, Kuala Lumpur di simbah cat merah, Februari lalu. SETIAP kali apabila kita meletakkan kenderaan di mana-mana kawasan termasuk bangunan, pihak pengurusan … Continue reading
______________________________________________________ POLICE CORRUPTION steadyaku-steadyaku-husseinhamid.blogspot.com — This was the exclusive report published by Malaysian Insider. Malaysian Insider At least 60 KL cops under probe in biggest anti-graft ops ever EXCLUSIVE BY LEE SHI-IAN January 07, 2014 A disgruntled policeman’s complaint to … Continue reading
____________________________________________________________ WILL THE RETALIATION CAMPAIGN OF PRO-PAKATAN USERS WORK? Among others, they have urged netizens to report the Facebook pages of blogger Papagomo and Shen Yee Aun, a former DAP member and current Utusan Malaysia columnist, who has been gloating … Continue reading