- The Singaporean and his white-and-orange Porsche
- Anti-vaxxers are spreading the rumour that the Director of the Chemnitz clinic in Germany left a letter blaming "lies about vaccination" for killing himself but police deny the existence of such a letter
- Christian Perronne claims wrongly that vaccinated people must be isolated from society (…) they are dangerous for others
- Did a Jo Wright write a Message to the New Zealand Prime Minister? That's what "Wirral In It Together" claims but where is the link?
- Arrested: Man who took woman's hand bag and said, Go to balai
- Did you know that Michael Yeadon, ex Pfizer scientist and a god of anti vaxxers, subscribes to Henry Makow's New World Order conspiracy theory?
- Global Halal
- Ipoh, Little India: It was not an ordinary funeral procession, as it had a low-flying helicopter and horses
- Decade-old news about Jamie Oliver and McDonald's is still circulating...
- Nancy Pelosi did not rip the Bible into two
- 7,067,590 hits
Daily Archives: July 28, 2019
… 6 June 2019 malaysiakini.com @malaysiakini Mahathir should present a White Paper on the ‘Week of Long Knives’ Lim Kit Siang | Published: 6 Jun 2019, 12:17 pm | Modified: 11 Jun 2019, 6:23 pm MP SPEAKS | … Continue reading
… 28 August 2019 .. #反送中 #AntiELAB #NoExtraditionToChina #FreedomHK #HongKongProtests #HongKong #HK https://t.co/dX2jlqUmHP — Jason Lim (@jas0nsg) July 28, 2019 .. The sound of tear gas and rubber bullets rounds going off have become so frequent in Sheung Wan. Every … Continue reading
Can MIC leaders convince its members that PAS is to be believed when it says that it is not radical? Will PAS really accept followers of Hinduism as equal?
… . . https://m.malaysiakini.com/news/485639 .. Hadi praises Hindus, PAS Supporters Congress …
Umno speaks with forked tongue: We will not work with any leader with DAP ties but we will support Dr Mahathir (who is a puppet of DAP)… LOL
… If you see a snake and Umno, kill Umno first! … In one version, Umno views Mahathir as a puppet of the DAP. … Kit Siang: Will Umno agree to keep Dr M for full term, after calls to … Continue reading