- Liew Chin Tong, Mat Sabu: The LCS Project
- 'Sg Buloh' is trending!
- Zaid Ibrahim has many faces
- Failed family planning? The number of Chinese single person households more than doubled in ten year
- Trouble is coming for this woman 😰
- Ukraine HIMARS destroy Wagner HQ after photos of it were posted
- The persecution of Christians in China
- Fight outside Orchard Towers, Singapore
- EVENING 5: Najib's final SRC appeal to start on Thursday
- Latest wumao trick: Take a 2019 speech by Macron, doctor it and pass it off as an October 2021 speech to rubbish the West and Europe, and praise China and Russia (which are now "good friends")
- 7,441,092 hits
Tag Archives: Why did the RM846 million (S$280.45 million) Environmental Quality Monitoring Programme (EQMP) fail in its role as an early-warning system in the Johor pollution crises?
Why did the BN-implemented RM846 million (S$280.45 million) Environmental Quality Monitoring Programme (EQMP) fail in its role as an early-warning system in the Johor pollution crises?
… 24 July 2019 .. Pakar Scieno TW Sdn Bhd Pakar Scieno TW Sdn Bhd was awarded the concession to operate the programme between July 2017 and January 2032 at a cost of RM846 million…this translated to about RM60 … Continue reading