- KLSE-listed WRP Asia Pacific Sdn Bhd director, Datin Too Sooi Keng, and her ex CEO husband, Datuk Lee Son Hong, were charged with CBT and making false claims over a RM131.85 million case...
- Fake: Video on Avoiding The Future Plague (Recorded on 29th February 1956 at 08.15) Very Accurate To 2020 | TFPC
- Chee Gaik Yap and her killer, Shahril Jaafar...
- To be charged: Datuk Seri Seow Kah Foong, who claims self-defence against Lau Chan Ming. (Watch the video)
- Will Anthony Loke succeed Lim Guan Eng as Secretary-General of the DAP?
- Ipoh is RED. A Covid-19 red zone.
- Official CMCO SOP for States in Peninsular Malaysia as of 21 November (In English)...
- A deputy director and 32 other Immigration officers and 22 others arrested in probe into stamping facility syndicate...
- Top Glove and the Teratai Cluster: Super Cluster!
- At Parliament: Gobind Singh Deo versus Wee Kah Seong...
- 6,111,189 hits
Tag Archives: LAMP
___________________________________________________________________ WONG TACK AND 5 OTHERS FROM HIMPUNAN HIJAU ARE IN AUSTRALIA! —– 1,000,000 Chinese dont want MCA to represent the Chinese Liked · November 28 Local reporter from Sydney were interviewing Wong Tack outside lynas HQ. — Malaysiakini Shareholders … Continue reading
_________________________________________________ Himpunan Hijau’s GREEN WALK is the longest protest walk in Malaysian history. 1st Day: 40 people. Final Day: 15,000 people! (20,000 according to Malaysiakini) Part 1: Himpunan Hijau’s GREEN WALK, 13-25 November 2012 Part 2: Himpunan Hijau’s GREEN WALK, 13-25 … Continue reading
________________________________________________ Himpunan Hijau’s GREEN WALK is the longest protest walk in Malaysian history. ________________________________________________ The Final Part: Himpunan Hijau’s GREEN WALK, 13-25 November 201 ________________________________________________ For the first 6 days, click on the link below: Part 1: Himpunan Hijau’s GREEN WALK, … Continue reading
____________________________________________________________ BREAKING NEWS: IT’S NOT TRUE, SMSL HAS MADE NO APOLOGY TO LYNAS!!! ____________________________________________________________ 黄德 – 政治化? 我们代表人民的权利 ———————————————————————————————————– —— Himpunan Hijau Sin Chew Daily Press 星洲日报国内版 (9/8/12) ~Mr Wong Tack urges all citizens wearing green on the upcoming National day, … Continue reading
____________________________________________________________ Malay Mail Court to decide Lynas injunction application on July 26 Thursday, July 19, 2012 – 23:17 by Bernama Location: KUALA LUMPUR THE High Court will decide on July 26 an injunction application by Lynas Corporation Limited and Lynas … Continue reading
____________________________________________________________ ———————————————————————————————————- Malaysia Chronicle Friday, 06 July 2012 17:21 JULY 14 simultaneous STOP LYNAS rallies in Malaysia & Australia Written by Maria Begum, Malaysia Chronicle Activists campaigning to stop Australian rare earth refiner Lynas from setting up a plant in … Continue reading
___________________________________________________________ SKANDAL PELABUHAN LUMUT: Pencemaran Iron Oxide (PORT LUMUT SCANDAL: Iron Oxide Pollution) — Rakyat Perak sedang dibunuh dalam senyap! thesniper | Feb 10, 2013 | Transit Radioaktif Bukit Merah Di Manjung Masih Beroperasi Awal Februari 2013 aktivis Persatuan Aktivis … Continue reading
_________________________________________________ NEXT YEAR’S FOCUS: CHANGE OF GOVERNMENT! “After this, Lynas will not be our focus anymore. But to destroy the threat, we must look hard to prevent further corruption and abuse of power,” Himpunan Hijau chairman Wong Tack told The … Continue reading