- No, Greta Thunberg did not ask the Chinese to stop using chopsticks to save the trees. It's fake news.
- Noraini Ahmad aka MenteriKeSanaKeSini 😭
- Another conspiracy theory, this time involving the WHO, Big Pharma, vaccinations and 5G: Top Doctor EXPOSES EVERYTHING The Deep State Is Trying To Hide About CV...
- 666 remains an obsession of the American religious far right. Bill Gates is the current favourite candidate!
- While Ismail Sabri and the Malaysian Hotel Association are discussing how much...
- M Zuhdi Mat Piah, Selangor PAS Youth Treasurer, has Covid-19: Asks for donations...
- Naked Rugby or Rugby in the Raw
- Quarantine: From no-star dormitories to 5-star hotels. How lucky are you?
- Stranded in Singapore for 3 weeks, Malaysian workers return by the thousands to beat Singapore's MCO deadline!
- The Islamic State could unleash its Covid-19 infected members against its "enemies", the Chinese in Indonesia!
- 5,748,441 hits
Tag Archives: Green March
_________________________________________________ Himpunan Hijau’s GREEN WALK is the longest protest walk in Malaysian history. 1st Day: 40 people. Final Day: 15,000 people! (20,000 according to Malaysiakini) Part 1: Himpunan Hijau’s GREEN WALK, 13-25 November 2012 Part 2: Himpunan Hijau’s GREEN WALK, 13-25 … Continue reading
________________________________________________ Himpunan Hijau’s GREEN WALK is the longest protest walk in Malaysian history. ________________________________________________ The Final Part: Himpunan Hijau’s GREEN WALK, 13-25 November 201 ________________________________________________ For the first 6 days, click on the link below: Part 1: Himpunan Hijau’s GREEN WALK, … Continue reading
_________________________________________________ Free Malaysia Today S#*t! There are rats on Tee Keat’s turf Stanley Koh | March 21, 2013 The Pandan MP’s supporters trace the stink to MCA headquarters. Many people in Pandan smelled rats earlier this month when a previously unknown … Continue reading