- Video: Gerakan Merah holds protest at Dang Wangi Police District HQ over police inaction at TangkapMO1 rally
- ALTANTUYA: Killers to hang by the neck until they're dead!
- How did Lokman know that Zahid would be questioned? Is there a mole in the MACC?
- 25 Red Shirts led by Ali Tinju called Muhyiddin 'traitor' outside KL Court where divorce proceedings involving lawyer and former senior DPP Stanley Augustine and Nika Gee were to begin...
- Lokman spills the beans! LOL.
- IGP: Don't you dare ask the question 'Why was Altantuya killed?'
- Murder in Malaysia: Al Jazeera investigates the murder of Altantuya Shaariibuu
- The Arrest of Rosmah Mansor for Money Laundering...
- Pre GE 14, Muhyiddin was hounded by UMNO, MCA and everyone else on the 'other side'...
- Malaysia: The World's Biggest Heist 101 East
- 5,252,429 hits
Tag Archives: chua soi lek
… Being the President of the MCA is, at best, a dubious honour. … Is an old “warrior”, Chua Soi Lek, returning to helm the anaemic MCA, to give it “political Viagra”? Dec 21, 2013 Prime Minister Najib Abdul Razak … Continue reading
— 15 May 2016 … In Singapore, when politicians cheat on their spouses, there is a hue and cry. They resign. In Malaysia, they become more important, more powerful. One became the President of the MCA. … Take the case … Continue reading
Dr Chua Soi Lek: Yes, MCA received election funds from Najib but “(Even) if the money came from 1MDB, we are just an innocent party. How the heck were we to know the origin of this money?”
… The MCA received RM16.5 million from Najib… … 20 October 2018 .. malaysiakini.comVerified account @malaysiakini Kit Siang: Is MCA under Wee prepared to come clean on 1MDB-linked funds? Published: Today 10:47 am | Modified: Today 11:25 am DAP supremo Lim … Continue reading
______________________________________________________________ NO HOLD BARRED! A fight to the finish. CHUA SOI LEK AND LIEW TIONG LAI WILL CONTINUE TO FIGHT EACH OTHER IN THE OPEN. Malaysiakini EGM over, but Chua-Liow fued still on Koh Jun Lin 7:26PM Oct 20, … Continue reading
______________________________________________________________ Chua Soi Lek, MCA President: Will he or won’t he go? Liow Tiong Lai, the next MCA President? —– Malaysiakini The Star front page ‘too much’, fumes Liow Nigel Aw 2:05PM Oct 12, 2013 ‘He is weak’, ‘He is indecisive’ and … Continue reading
__________________________________________________ The MCA: WHAT’S AHEAD? NOTHING MUCH IF IT REMAINS UNCHANGED… — 28 May 2016 Yesterday, Liow had, in a joint statement with three Barisan Nasional component party presidents, voiced their dissatisfaction, saying that the matter was not discussed in cabinet … Continue reading
__________________________________________________________________ The Politics of Bread, Sugar and other UMNO Businesses in Malaysia: Crony Companies —– “When people define a situation as real, it is real in its consequences.” (W.I. Thomas, Polish sociologist) … 31 March 2017 Guess what I shall be … Continue reading
_________________________________________________ THERE WILL BE NEW LEADERS AFTER THE MCA ELECTIONS BUT WHETHER THERE IS ANYTHING NEW TO ATTRACT THE CHINESE SUPPORT THEY HAVE LOST REMAINS A BIG QUESTION. MEANWHILE, NAJIB TAKES A DIG AT THE MCA, AT THE EXPENSE OF … Continue reading
_________________________________________________ *A livng legend, Abdul Aziz Nik Mat has just announced his retirement. Nik Abdul Aziz Nik Mat, A Living Legend —– *Gerakan president Koh Tsu Koon will resign, too, effective 18 May 2013. *Gerakan Secretary General Teng Chang Yeow will … Continue reading