- Leaked audio of Muhyiddin Yassin: Offer Najib and gang cabinet and GLC posts...
- Reactions to leaked audio clip of Muhyiddin "enticing Najib and gang"...
- Batu Gajah: 42 attended a kenduri Raya, one Covid-19 positive case...
- The Skies Over Beijing Turn Black in Middle of Day as Government Passes New Laws Against Christians - Back to Jerusalem
- Datuk and other VIPs and friends couldn't resist the durian! All 22 are fined. At Balik Pulau, Penang.
- Do you know the real identity of Jocker Oruvan, said to be responsible for the suicide of Thivya Nayagi?
- Syed Saddiq: Hamzah Zainudin tried to lure me away from supporting Dr Mahathir but to support Najib instead; and he called Muhyiddin Yassin power-hungry...
- No, Greta Thunberg did not ask the Chinese to stop using chopsticks to save the trees. It's fake news.
- Malaysia's Health DG: Covid-19: Those who are asymptomatic, perhaps they won’t be able to infect others within 14 days. But infection can happen two days before the symptomatic period.
- 15 women found Zumba irresistible. Fined RM1,000 each.
- 5,842,679 hits
Tag Archives: crony companies
… UMNO Youth man, Armand Azha, who named 2 corporate figures for funding anti-Najb plot: Sorry, sorry! Wrong Information. We were wrong. Will he #KenaDefamationSuit? The Politics of Rice, Bread, Sugar and other UMNO Businesses in Malaysia: Crony Companies Malaysia is … Continue reading
__________________________________________________________________ The Politics of Bread, Sugar and other UMNO Businesses in Malaysia: Crony Companies —– “When people define a situation as real, it is real in its consequences.” (W.I. Thomas, Polish sociologist) … 31 March 2017 Guess what I shall be … Continue reading
____________________________________________________________ “When people define a situation as real, it is real in its consequences.” (W.I. Thomas, Polish sociologist) And so it is with Malaysians. When we perceive someone to be a crony, it has real consequences. ——- Bread: Gardenia and Massimo … Continue reading