- Video: Gerakan Merah holds protest at Dang Wangi Police District HQ over police inaction at TangkapMO1 rally
- ALTANTUYA: Killers to hang by the neck until they're dead!
- How did Lokman know that Zahid would be questioned? Is there a mole in the MACC?
- 25 Red Shirts led by Ali Tinju called Muhyiddin 'traitor' outside KL Court where divorce proceedings involving lawyer and former senior DPP Stanley Augustine and Nika Gee were to begin...
- Lokman spills the beans! LOL.
- IGP: Don't you dare ask the question 'Why was Altantuya killed?'
- Murder in Malaysia: Al Jazeera investigates the murder of Altantuya Shaariibuu
- The Arrest of Rosmah Mansor for Money Laundering...
- Pre GE 14, Muhyiddin was hounded by UMNO, MCA and everyone else on the 'other side'...
- Malaysia: The World's Biggest Heist 101 East
- 5,252,463 hits
Tag Archives: BN
… 4 January 2019 .. 1. Tun Dr Mahathir says the govt has the right to respond to comments made by the Malay Rulers. Responding to TMJ Tunku Ismail Ibrahim, the PM says: "He (TMJ) doesn't understand the federation. Perhaps … Continue reading
… GE 13 State Seats: Results PAHANG 38 seats BN 30 lost 8 PR 12 gained 8 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malaysian_general_election,_2013 BN 30 PR 9 PAS 3 (Tanjung Lumpur, Beserah and Kuala Semantan) … The StarVerified account @staronline Chew Mei Fun says she’s … Continue reading
… UMNO now relies on these two to do their bidding. … Jamal Yunos and multi-racial Red Shirts at the PWTC compound: 200 Malays and 100 Chinese and Indians. Did they know what they were doing there? Ali Tinju … Continue reading
… 11 September 2016 FMT News @fmtoday 5h5 hours ago Elections in May or June, says Ibrahim Ali KUANTAN: Perkasa president Ibrahim Ali believes the next general election will be held in May or June next year, before Dr Mahathir … Continue reading
… 1 September 2016 malaysiakini.com @malaysiakini Reps send memo over ‘Malacca Official 1’ alleged interference The Malacca state opposition has formally handed over a memorandum of protest to the state legislature, after it stopped giving out copies of the written … Continue reading
— To make sure UMNO wins, will he lie and cheat? Malacca CM Idris Haron has proposed a redelineation of electoral boundaries to create three additional state seats. He said this would increase the Malay voting population from 53 per … Continue reading
— Ibrahim Ali was Mahathir’s man. He became Najib’s man. Why did Perkasa side Najib against Mahathir? Is it because Perkasa received a bribe? Look at the entries in June 2011 and April 2012 under Negri Sembilan chief Ruslan Kassim … Continue reading
— Bersih 5: To demand the removal of Najib as PM? — 23 July 2016 … Red shirts vow to meet Bersih 5 head-on with 300k protesters The last time he made a promise, did he keep it? No. Bersih4 had … Continue reading
— The Long Tweet @tanjooilong 10m10 minutes ago Dr Mahathir’s bumi-only party to be led by Muhyiddin | FMT https://shar.es/1ZJca9 #Malaysia … The pro tem committee members are Dr Mahathir, Muhyiddin, Anina Saadudin, Kamarulzaman, Syed Saddiq and Akhramsyah Muammar Ubaidah … Continue reading
— 3 July 2016 … susan loone @susanloone 8m8 minutes ago Waiting for @cmlimguaneng. Colorful sight in DewanSriPenang @malaysiakini.com … susan loone @susanloone 8m8 minutes ago George Town, Pinang Everyone’s grabbing it. Solidarity with @cmlimguaneng t-shirts outside Dewan Sri Pinang … Continue reading