- Lim Kit Siang, MP SPEAKS (Malaysiakini): Muhyiddin knows his days as PM may be numbered...
- Selangor young ADUNs sing "Happy Malaysia Day"...
- Who is Parpukari, said in court by Rizal Mansor to be a Rosmah-paid blogger?
- Mariam Mokhtar, Three things that anger the people of Sabah: The MA63 agreement, the oil concession and the Ketuanan Melayu and Islamisation agenda...
- Letter to Warisan's President, Mr Shafie: Author unknown (received via WhatsApp)...
- Cancelling Beethoven? That's the height of foolishness...
- Zairil Khir Johari to Tengku Razaleigh: Duped by DAP? You advised me to join a decade ago!
- China publishes a white paper on Xinjiang...
- Lim Kit Siang: The PM should explain how the PN govt is to be trusted when the police cannot take action against a minister for violating the Covid-19 quarantine...
- World's biggest dam: China's engineering masterpiece or environment disaster? | 60 Minutes Australia
- 5,999,840 hits
Tag Archives: BN
… 4 May 2019 .. TMJ: Johor royalty a victim of 'character assassination'https://t.co/hqH4LqXFqG pic.twitter.com/UrDt5I94xt — The Star (@staronline) May 4, 2019 JOHOR BARU: Tunku Mahkota Johor Tunku Ismail Ibni Sultan Ibrahim (pic) claims that the Johor royal family is a victim of … Continue reading
… GE 13 State Seats: Results PAHANG 38 seats BN 30 lost 8 PR 12 gained 8 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malaysian_general_election,_2013 BN 30 PR 9 PAS 3 (Tanjung Lumpur, Beserah and Kuala Semantan) … The StarVerified account @staronline Chew Mei Fun says she’s … Continue reading
… UMNO now relies on these two to do their bidding. … Jamal Yunos and multi-racial Red Shirts at the PWTC compound: 200 Malays and 100 Chinese and Indians. Did they know what they were doing there? Ali Tinju … Continue reading
… 11 September 2016 FMT News @fmtoday 5h5 hours ago Elections in May or June, says Ibrahim Ali KUANTAN: Perkasa president Ibrahim Ali believes the next general election will be held in May or June next year, before Dr Mahathir … Continue reading
… 1 September 2016 malaysiakini.com @malaysiakini Reps send memo over ‘Malacca Official 1’ alleged interference The Malacca state opposition has formally handed over a memorandum of protest to the state legislature, after it stopped giving out copies of the written … Continue reading
— To make sure UMNO wins, will he lie and cheat? Malacca CM Idris Haron has proposed a redelineation of electoral boundaries to create three additional state seats. He said this would increase the Malay voting population from 53 per … Continue reading
— Ibrahim Ali was Mahathir’s man. He became Najib’s man. Why did Perkasa side Najib against Mahathir? Is it because Perkasa received a bribe? Look at the entries in June 2011 and April 2012 under Negri Sembilan chief Ruslan Kassim … Continue reading
— Bersih 5: To demand the removal of Najib as PM? — 23 July 2016 … Red shirts vow to meet Bersih 5 head-on with 300k protesters The last time he made a promise, did he keep it? No. Bersih4 had … Continue reading
— The Long Tweet @tanjooilong 10m10 minutes ago Dr Mahathir’s bumi-only party to be led by Muhyiddin | FMT https://shar.es/1ZJca9 #Malaysia … The pro tem committee members are Dr Mahathir, Muhyiddin, Anina Saadudin, Kamarulzaman, Syed Saddiq and Akhramsyah Muammar Ubaidah … Continue reading
— 3 July 2016 … susan loone @susanloone 8m8 minutes ago Waiting for @cmlimguaneng. Colorful sight in DewanSriPenang @malaysiakini.com … susan loone @susanloone 8m8 minutes ago George Town, Pinang Everyone’s grabbing it. Solidarity with @cmlimguaneng t-shirts outside Dewan Sri Pinang … Continue reading