- Decade-old news about Jamie Oliver and McDonald's is still circulating...
- Pro Huawei propaganda: Huawei Is Making Canada Pay A Hefty Price for Meng Wan Zhou's detention.
- See the crap that comes from cheap trolls via WhatsApp: Meng Wanzhou gets fighter planes as escort 😂
- When Indian doctor Dr Rajeev Jayadevan says "No need of boosters", he does not mean "No need of boosters at all".
- Misleading information about the European Union, therapies for Covid-19, Ivermectin and the Pasteur Institute, and vaccines
- Christian Perronne claims wrongly that vaccinated people must be isolated from society (…) they are dangerous for others
- Dr Peter McCullough, who used to push hydroxychloroquine and is an anti vaxxer, tells Malaysia to stop vaccination
- The US Dept of Justice got a "confession" from Meng Wanzhou before they agreed to let her go back to China: Huawei is next
- Anil Prabhakar's photo: Is the orangutan stretching out her hand to help the man, supposedly a geologist?
- China's worsening power and electricity shortage
- 6,924,859 hits
Tag Archives: merdeka
_________________________________________________________________ Ambiga Sreenevasan @Ambiga_S 14h A beautiful and stirring piece by @PeteTeo.Be warned.You will tear. Selamat Hari Malaysia! http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JOUOsU6HypQ&feature=youtu.be&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DJOUOsU6HypQ%26feature%3Dyoutu.be … — HARI MALAYSIA – “SLIPSTREAM” [Pete Teo] Hari Malaysia — Where to watch some of those in the video: *David Arumugam … Continue reading
____________________________________________________________ The Tourism Minister was the man who shot first and asked questions later. Tourism and Culture Minister Nazri Abdul Aziz said he had withdrawn the endorsement given by the National Visual Art Gallery (BSVN) for the M50 Malaysia Day … Continue reading
____________________________________________________________ Malaysian Insider On Malaysia Day, Sabah bishop reminds Putrajaya of Keningau oath stone pledges By Debra Chong Assistant News Editor September 17, 2012 KUALA LUMPUR, Sept 17 — A Sabah Catholic bishop has questioned if a 49-year-old federal agreement … Continue reading
_________________________________________________ MAKING COMPARISONS BN Merdeka Rally at Bukit Jalil versus PR People’s Uprising Rally. Malaysiakini S’gor BN: KL112 participants were ‘party workers’ Koh Jun Lin 1:35PM Jan 13, 2013 *Roughly 90,000 were observed attending the government’s Merdeka celebrations at Bukit … Continue reading
____________________________________________________________ Malaysiakini Right-wing NGOs burn ‘Sang Saka Malaya’ flag Bernama 8:01PM Sep 8, 2012 Fifteen NGOs comprising about 50 people jointly lodged a police report before staging a protest and set the ‘Sang Saka Malaya’ flag on fire. The police … Continue reading
____________________________________________________________ THIS WAS THE CLAIM Rais: PM got 3.6m tweets during ‘Janji Ditepati’ rally. Information, Communication and Culture Minister Datuk Seri Rais Yatim said that within an hour, some 3,611,323 tweets were recorded nationwide to the prime minister’s account, @NajibRazak, … Continue reading
____________________________________________________________ The Flag Incident: Who Did It? ___________________________________________________________ Malaysiakini Janji Demokrasi organiser: Police questions irrelevant Zulaikha Zulkifli 5:21PM Sep 6, 2012 Janji Demokrasi rally organiser Maria Chin Abdullah described the questions posed by the police to her and another key leader … Continue reading
____________________________________________________________ Janji Demokrasi: Who will the Police charge for defying them? ___________________________________________________________ WHEN YOU GO TO DATARAN MERDEKA, REMEMBER: 1 No banners or placards; no provocation. 2 No loudspeakers. 3 Do not approach RTM’s broadcasting equipment. 4 All participants to follow … Continue reading
___________________________________________________________ LATEST: POLICE DECLARE JANJI DEMOKRASI ILLEGAL! ___________________________________________________________ Will police protection be extended to Lim Kit Siang? Malaysiakini Rais offers Kit Siang a seat next to PM at Merdeka bash 1:11PM Aug 29, 2012 Information, Communications and Culture Minister Rais Yatim … Continue reading
____________________________________________________________ WHEN YOU GO TO DATARAN MERDEKA, REMEMBER: 1 No banners or placards; no provocation. 2 No loudspeakers. 3 Do not approach RTM’s broadcasting equipment. 4 All participants to follow the organiser’s instructions. ____________________________________________________________ POLICE DECLARE JANJI DEMOKRASI ILLEGAL!!! LATEST: … Continue reading