- No, Greta Thunberg did not ask the Chinese to stop using chopsticks to save the trees. It's fake news.
- Noraini Ahmad aka MenteriKeSanaKeSini 😭
- Another conspiracy theory, this time involving the WHO, Big Pharma, vaccinations and 5G: Top Doctor EXPOSES EVERYTHING The Deep State Is Trying To Hide About CV...
- While Ismail Sabri and the Malaysian Hotel Association are discussing how much...
- M Zuhdi Mat Piah, Selangor PAS Youth Treasurer, has Covid-19: Asks for donations...
- 666 remains an obsession of the American religious far right. Bill Gates is the current favourite candidate!
- Cats are more likely than dogs to get Coronavirus...
- Abdul Hadi Awang's letter in Arabic to Muslim leaders worldwide...
- The Islamic State could unleash its Covid-19 infected members against its "enemies", the Chinese in Indonesia!
- Mariam Mokhtar: Letter from Yin, Ward 5 Tanjong Rambutan...
- 5,749,686 hits
Tag Archives: police violence
… 10 September 2016 Malay Mail Online @themmailonline 8h8 hours ago Teacher thanks Perak police for nabbing cop in abuse case IPOH, Sept 9 — A teacher from Sekolah Bukit Sapi, Lenggong appreciated the quick action taken by the Perak … Continue reading
— 11 April 2016 Star 11 April 2016 Cops: Suspect put others at risk by nabila ahmad JOHOR BARU: Johor’s top cop is standing by his men after a video showing policemen assaulting a drug suspect went viral. The 50-second … Continue reading
— 14 February 2016 Alor Setar … Star 14 February 2016 | MYT 6:07 PM Ustaz claims bashed up by cops ‘like a criminal’ ALOR SETAR: A religious teacher claimed that he was handcuffed and assaulted by two policemen at … Continue reading
… The Independent Police Complaints and Misconduct Commission (IPCMC) The IPCMC is an police oversight body first proposed by a royal commission of inquiry (RCI) to improve the police force, which was held 2005. However, the proposal was rejected by … Continue reading
___________________________________________________________ Just what is going on? D Dinesh died from close range gunshot wounds to the head and arm two days after the shooting, which police claim happened after patrolling officers were attacked with a parang. (Malaysiakini) The Shooting of … Continue reading
__________________________________________________________ Malaysiakini Bersih 3.0: Three times more tear-gas than Bersih 2.0 S Pathmawathy 3:09PM Jun 11, 2012 Three times more tear-gas munitions were used against Bersih 3.0 rally-goers on April 28 than in the previous demonstration for clean and fair … Continue reading
_________________________________________________ Why beat up Bersih people under investigation? Free Malaysia Today – 7 hours ago Why show up at a police station, if you’re going to get bashed up, Bersih asks. KUALA LUMPUR: Why turn yourself in for police questioning if … Continue reading