- Famous or infamous? There is a petition against Mohd Norazizi bin Samsudain, teacher, MRSM Baling...
- China blames Spain as the origin of Covid-19 (Not Wuhan virus but Spanish virus?)...
- Masturbation, UiTM Kolej Perindu, USM, and where else?
- Carol Jennifer Soars writes a second open letter to Dr Mahathir...
- Malaysians could eventually travel to other countries in the Green Bubble: It would involve no quarantine...
- The fake Sharon Liew is a Singaporean man: See how the Singapore Police deal with a Twitter troll account that sows racial discord...
- China shifts the blame to Brazil: They had Covid-19 as early as November 2019!
- Ulya Azhari is 'Inspektor Halal' on Twitter and wants a boycott of IKEA but gets flamed...
- Dr. Ong Kian Ming: Dr Mahathir, your "facts" are wrong!
- The CIA advertises for Malay speakers. As analysts or agents?
- 5,904,426 hits
Category Archives: malaysia
— EXCERPTS Malaysia’s Eventual Fall From Grace Analysis October 22, 2015 Forecast In the near term, Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak will survive efforts to oust him over mounting corruption allegations. Whether or not Najib holds onto power longer, the … Continue reading
— No need for Anonymous to hack them. They’re shutting themselves down… — Malaysia to shut down 750 public sector websites AsiaOne @sphasiaone 3h3 hours ago Malaysia to shut down 750 public sector websites http://ebx.sh/1G5VDLW KUALA LUMPUR – At least … Continue reading
Penang: No ban of loudspeakers at mosques… Posted on August 26, 2018 … Ban on loudspeaker use except for ‘azan’ and ‘iqamah’ in Penang mosques soon. Will Lim Guan Eng be accused of this? — 2 October 2015 HERE COME THE RED … Continue reading
— Human Trafficking: Right at our door step and on our shore! Come one, come all, come and tour our Malaysian Death Camps! Watch the video: Malaysian Death Camps – Art of the Matter — Malaysian Insider Activists claim political meddling in Malaysia’s … Continue reading
— — The US Embassy in Kuala Lumpur had also advised its citizens to avoid Jalan Alor and surrounding areas today. Malaysian Insider Cops on alert for possible Isis attack in Kuala Lumpur Published: 24 September 2015 10:11 PM Police … Continue reading
After Scorpene, a Mistral helicopter carrier? No, the Mistral-class ship is NOT an aircraft carrier…
— SCORPENE RETURNS, READY TO STING? Scorpene and the French Judicial Inquiry — Mistral-class amphibious assault ship From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia The Mistral class is a class of three amphibious assault ships, also known as a helicopter carrier, of the French … Continue reading
— Malaysia API real-time updates: Click on the location of your choice — Updated Singaporean: Crazy! The PSI is 300. Indonesian: That’s nothing. It’s 1,800 here. Malaysian: How do you breathe? Indonesian: With great difficulty but we’re used to it. Singapore: … Continue reading
— Nazir Razak Nazir Razak, brother of the PM, will form an NGO, not a political party. — Retweeted 19 times New Straits Times @NST_Online 1h1 hour ago PM @NajibRazak yesterday announced the 10 members of Special Economic Committee. Here is … Continue reading
… 1 May 2019 .. Agong juga bersetuju dengan pemilihan timbalan ketua polis negara itu mengetuai PDRM. https://t.co/XH0S0ayfXZ — Free Malaysia Today (@fmtoday) May 1, 2019 .. Special branch chief Abdul Hamid Bador will be the new inspector general of … Continue reading