- Is the Melaka Gateway Huangjing Port project doomed?
- Michelle Yeoh is Time Magazine's Icon of the Year
- Emperor Qianlong of the Qing dynasty had a male concubine, He Shen
- Malaysia: Deputy Ministers
- Pro Beijing White Monkeys, Brian Berletic and Angelo Giuliano, attack Anwar Ibrahim, and also Sarawak Report
- Court of Appeal rules wheel-clamping laws in Kota Bharu illegal: What's the implication for other city councils?
- GE15 candidate, 28, arrested for firearms violation
- This "DIED SUDDENLY" documentary is so bad (Debunk the Funk with Dr Wilson)
- TikTokker The Middle Nation is Shahid Bolsen. On Youtube, he broadcasts as Qawwumun channel.
- Zhao Lijian's wife, Tang Tianru, is one of only two people in China who is maskless in public. The other is Xi Jinping
- 7,569,615 hits
Category Archives: malaysia
— EXCERPTS Malaysia’s Eventual Fall From Grace Analysis October 22, 2015 Forecast In the near term, Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak will survive efforts to oust him over mounting corruption allegations. Whether or not Najib holds onto power longer, the … Continue reading
— No need for Anonymous to hack them. They’re shutting themselves down… — Malaysia to shut down 750 public sector websites AsiaOne @sphasiaone 3h3 hours ago Malaysia to shut down 750 public sector websites http://ebx.sh/1G5VDLW KUALA LUMPUR – At least … Continue reading
Penang: No ban of loudspeakers at mosques… Posted on August 26, 2018 … Ban on loudspeaker use except for ‘azan’ and ‘iqamah’ in Penang mosques soon. Will Lim Guan Eng be accused of this? — 2 October 2015 HERE COME THE RED … Continue reading
— Human Trafficking: Right at our door step and on our shore! Come one, come all, come and tour our Malaysian Death Camps! Watch the video: Malaysian Death Camps – Art of the Matter — Malaysian Insider Activists claim political meddling in Malaysia’s … Continue reading
— — The US Embassy in Kuala Lumpur had also advised its citizens to avoid Jalan Alor and surrounding areas today. Malaysian Insider Cops on alert for possible Isis attack in Kuala Lumpur Published: 24 September 2015 10:11 PM Police … Continue reading
After Scorpene, a Mistral helicopter carrier? No, the Mistral-class ship is NOT an aircraft carrier…
— SCORPENE RETURNS, READY TO STING? Scorpene and the French Judicial Inquiry — Mistral-class amphibious assault ship From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia The Mistral class is a class of three amphibious assault ships, also known as a helicopter carrier, of the French … Continue reading
— Malaysia API real-time updates: Click on the location of your choice — Updated Singaporean: Crazy! The PSI is 300. Indonesian: That’s nothing. It’s 1,800 here. Malaysian: How do you breathe? Indonesian: With great difficulty but we’re used to it. Singapore: … Continue reading
— Nazir Razak Nazir Razak, brother of the PM, will form an NGO, not a political party. — Retweeted 19 times New Straits Times @NST_Online 1h1 hour ago PM @NajibRazak yesterday announced the 10 members of Special Economic Committee. Here is … Continue reading
… 1 May 2019 .. Agong juga bersetuju dengan pemilihan timbalan ketua polis negara itu mengetuai PDRM. https://t.co/XH0S0ayfXZ — Free Malaysia Today (@fmtoday) May 1, 2019 .. Special branch chief Abdul Hamid Bador will be the new inspector general of … Continue reading