- Video: Gerakan Merah holds protest at Dang Wangi Police District HQ over police inaction at TangkapMO1 rally
- How did Lokman know that Zahid would be questioned? Is there a mole in the MACC?
- 25 Red Shirts led by Ali Tinju called Muhyiddin 'traitor' outside KL Court where divorce proceedings involving lawyer and former senior DPP Stanley Augustine and Nika Gee were to begin...
- Lokman spills the beans! LOL.
- Pre GE 14, Muhyiddin was hounded by UMNO, MCA and everyone else on the 'other side'...
- Were you at #TangkapMO1? The police will want to 'talk' to you.
- #Fake #Time Magazine with #Najib's photo goes viral!
- Who set fire to the BMW of the JB Umno division vice-chief?
- Lokman and other Umno supporters of Najib turned violent against 6 UM students demonstrating against Najib at #Bossku evnt...
- ALTANTUYA: Killers to hang by the neck until they're dead!
- 5,252,120 hits
Tag Archives: haze
… Indonesia is bedevilled by forest fires, which can result in choking smoke blowing across to neighbouring countries like Singapore and Malaysia. It can be an annual affair. The #Haze is back in Singapore 2016 The Haze: Singapore uses the PSI. … Continue reading
— This is genuine The Star @staronline 41m41 minutes ago Education Ministry: All schools nationwide to open tomorrow http://bit.ly/1PN55Ee PETALING JAYA: All schools nationwide will open Thursday, including those in Johor that were closed for the past two days, says … Continue reading
— The Haze: From Indonesia with ‘Love’.. — Singapore prepares for the next wave of haze. 27 January 2016 All school classrooms to get air purifiers for hazy conditions Posted 27 Jan 2016 17:17 Channel NewsAsia @ChannelNewsAsia … SINGAPORE: In … Continue reading
— Malaysia API real-time updates: Click on the location of your choice — Updated Singaporean: Crazy! The PSI is 300. Indonesian: That’s nothing. It’s 1,800 here. Malaysian: How do you breathe? Indonesian: With great difficulty but we’re used to it. Singapore: … Continue reading
_________________________________________________ Get the API reading for your area: Malaysia API real-time updates: Click on the location of your choice —– Palanivel yesterday announced that Negri Sembilan, Malacca, Kuala Lumpur and Putrajaya were declared banned areas for open burning with immediate effect … Continue reading
__________________________________________________________ Click on this link: Malaysia API real-time updates: Click on the location of your choice Malaysia API real-time updates: Click on the location of your choice Malaysia API real-time updates: Click on the location of your choice —– 18 October 2015 … Continue reading
_______________________________________________ — THE AIR POLLUTANT INDEX (API) YOU CAN CLICK ON THIS LINK! Vivienne Wong http://aqicn.org/map/malaysia/ http://aqicn.org/map/malaysia/ — Air Pollutant Index of Malaysia Malaysia Air Pollutant Index – Department of Environment apims.doe.gov.my/v2/ API Colour References. Good Below 50 11 Area/s. … Continue reading