- The Unspinners, financed by Rosmah, wrote their last piece on 31 December 2015...
- SteadyAku47: Stay home. Malaysia needs you.
- The police station at Simpang Lima, Parit Buntar, Perak, flew the national flag upside down...
- An oldish tale re-emerges of Rosmah. Black Magic Woman?
- 14 Traffic Offences that most Malaysians don’t take seriously...
- Threatened with detention, former ABC bureau chief fled China...
- Dark clouds gather: As U.S. sanctions take effect, Huawei does not have plan B; and a scam unfolds...
- Can Pandikar, ex Speaker of Parliament, win in Pintasan?
- China's official mouthpiece, Global Times, issues death threat to the President of Taiwan!
- Discretion of Hull, where those of the oldest profession ply their trade, in the Covid-19 pandemic: Face masks, disinfectant and limited clients...
- 6,002,648 hits
Daily Archives: August 28, 2015
— Bersih 4 Negara Ku — BERSIH4 is over! BERSIH 2.0 retweeted The Mameow™ @The_Mamu 27s27 seconds ago GO STRAIGHT HOME. You are now in smaller numbers. Change ur frickin yellow tshirts. — BERSIH 2.0 @bersih2 2m2 minutes ago Terima … Continue reading
— Go the website for the proxy service, type the URL of the site you wish to unblock, and press Enter. 2. Browse the restricted site as you normally would. Notice that the address bar of your browser displays the … Continue reading
Appeal Court: Ban on Bersih yellow T-shirt and pamphlet with the words Bersih on it is unreasonable.
… 29 August 2016 malaysiakini.com @malaysiakini 1h1 hour ago Court declares ban on #Bersih4 yellow T-shirt ‘unreasonable’ https://www.malaysiakini.com/news/353930 Hafiz Yatim The Court of Appeal today allowed the appeal by Bersih 2.0 and declared that the ban on the yellow T-shirt … Continue reading
MCA is against Bersih 5. Remember when MCA Youth chief Chong Sin Woon said that MCA members should NOT attend Bersih 4?
… 17 Nov 2016 … WatsupAsia @watsupasia Latest: Wanita MCA chief urges Bersih and Red Shirts to cancel Nov 19 rallies https://goo.gl/R35dQq At the Wanita MCA annual general meeting on Saturday, the wing’s chief Datuk Heng Seai Kie said both … Continue reading
— BERSIH 2.0 retweeted Suj @sujartha 7h7 hours ago Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur Suj retweeted BERSIH 2.0 ️Reckon @Firechatapp downloads are going to spike in Malaysia now that @bersih2 is verified. Suj added, BERSIH 2.0 @bersih2 Good morning. … Continue reading
Anina Saadudin, Umno member, sued Najib to retrieve chunk of RM2.6b, was sacked, and now heads an NGO named “Empirical Malaysia”…
— Video: Wanita Umno Kutuk Najib: Anina Saadudin scolds Najib. malaysiakini.com @malaysiakini 2h2 hours ago ‘Langkawi Wanita leader’s speech extreme’ http://www.malaysiakini.com/news/308150 .. 16 September 2017 is she saying ppbm is worse than umno? –> Anina Saadudin quits PPBM https://t.co/m28UMDst74 — … Continue reading
— SURELY, WE COULD EXPECT THE DIRECTOR-GENERAL OF THE INFORMATION DEPT TO REFRAIN FROM RUMOUR-MONGERING! — Ibrahim Abdul Rahman August 26 at 7:56am · Edited · Bulan Kebangsaan sepatutnya dirayakan bagi mengukuhkan jati diri rakyat. Sebaliknya mereka bercita cita meruntuhkan … Continue reading