- Dr Ali Noor Hassan, Frontliner RIP
- Malaysian Dr Shaiful Aizad (former President ISMA Australia) and a trans patient. In Sydney.
- Dr Ralph Baric didn't create Covid-19...
- Signal is a US govt operation, having been created and funded by a CIA spin-off: Is it true?
- Nazri Aziz's glamorous wife is a PUI: It's my private beach!
- Another medical frontliner who couldn't take it anymore? He jumped. At Ipoh GH.
- Tun Dr. Arshad Ayub, first Director of the Mara Institute of Technology (ITM): 2,500 our professors have no quality. What an indictment! #MalaysiaTakBoleh
- Why some men would rush for the Covid-19 vaccine: It leads to penis enlargement! If only it were true...
- Watch "Goodbye, Donnie (Hello, Dolly! Parody) – A MeidasTouch & Bette Midler Production" on YouTube...
- Of retired Lt Gen Thomas McInerney, a stolen election, deep state, Covid-19, China, Special Ops took Nancy Pelosi's stolen laptop, and what else?
- 6,322,351 hits
Daily Archives: August 20, 2015
— — Police investigating fight at Jurong Spring CC McDonald’s after man allegedly goes on racist rant STOMP @stompsingapore 18m18 minutes ago Police investigating fight at Jurong Spring CC McDonald’s after man allegedly goes on racist rant — AsiaOne @sphasiaone … Continue reading
— 1 E-cigarettes and E-cigars! Also, E-pipes. 2 E-cigarettes: Not Banned in Malaysia — 26 January 2018 TODAYVerified account @TODAYonline No more e-cigarettes, shisha from Feb as new law kicks in By Asyraf Kamil 26 January, 2018 Updated 26 January, 2018 . SINGAPORE — … Continue reading
— Bersih has never paid anyone to participate. Often, participants pay for the privilege to participate: travel fares, board and lodging costs, donations to Bersih.. How much did they pay for those people to demonstrate? — 5:31PM Aug 21, 2015 … Continue reading
— The must-have BUKU POKET HAK ANDA for those attending Bersih 4 — 30 August 2015 Malaysian Insider Crowd at ‘uneventful’ Kuching rally short of the 10,000 mark BY DESMOND DAVIDSON Published: 29 August 2015 8:57 PM | Updated: 29 August … Continue reading