- Decade-old news about Jamie Oliver and McDonald's is still circulating...
- Najib Razak loses at The Court of Appeal in his attempt to quash his conviction and sentence in the RM42 million SRC International case.
- Christian Perronne claims wrongly that vaccinated people must be isolated from society (…) they are dangerous for others
- Anti-vaxxers are spreading the rumour that the Director of the Chemnitz clinic in Germany left a letter blaming "lies about vaccination" for killing himself but police deny the existence of such a letter
- Did a Jo Wright write a Message to the New Zealand Prime Minister? That's what "Wirral In It Together" claims but where is the link?
- Rumor has it that German anti-vaccine doctor Andreas Noack is dead, presumably "murdered"
- Najib, Shafee react to Court of Appeal decision (FULL Q&A)
- Gordon Ramsay and Jamie Oliver quarreled for 10 years, all sparked by Gordon Ramsay making a cruel remark about Tracy Grimshaw being an 'old ugly pig'...
- Newshub records Canterbury doctor giving out medical certificates as vaccine exemptions
- January 2015: Kelantan and Terengganu are Top Porn watchers!
- 7,095,975 hits
Daily Archives: August 20, 2015
— — Police investigating fight at Jurong Spring CC McDonald’s after man allegedly goes on racist rant STOMP @stompsingapore 18m18 minutes ago Police investigating fight at Jurong Spring CC McDonald’s after man allegedly goes on racist rant — AsiaOne @sphasiaone … Continue reading
— 1 E-cigarettes and E-cigars! Also, E-pipes. 2 E-cigarettes: Not Banned in Malaysia — 26 January 2018 TODAYVerified account @TODAYonline No more e-cigarettes, shisha from Feb as new law kicks in By Asyraf Kamil 26 January, 2018 Updated 26 January, 2018 . SINGAPORE — … Continue reading
— Bersih has never paid anyone to participate. Often, participants pay for the privilege to participate: travel fares, board and lodging costs, donations to Bersih.. How much did they pay for those people to demonstrate? — 5:31PM Aug 21, 2015 … Continue reading
— The must-have BUKU POKET HAK ANDA for those attending Bersih 4 — 30 August 2015 Malaysian Insider Crowd at ‘uneventful’ Kuching rally short of the 10,000 mark BY DESMOND DAVIDSON Published: 29 August 2015 8:57 PM | Updated: 29 August … Continue reading