- Has China invaded or conquered another country? Yes. Both Imperial China and Communist China have done so...
- Suria KLCC: Woman falls to her death from the 4th floor
- China 'behaving like two-year-old' with missile launches | 9 News Australia
- Singapore NDP: A Red Lion parachutist makes a hard landing!
- To be investigated: The case of the Ketua Pengarah Perkhidmatan Awam (KPPA) who verbally abused an Immigration officer at the KLIA
- Covid pushes many Hong Kongers to the street: Homeless reaches 10-year high, 30% people lose jobs
- Hua Chunying is so smart!
- Ipoh: Man found dead in Menglembu with slash wounds at his throat after he had WhatsApped his wife "goodbye"!
- Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong's 2022 national day message to Singaporeans
- Foo Siang Heng aka FISH: SINGAPURA KU (atau 'Titik Merah Kecil')
- 7,432,638 hits
Daily Archives: August 15, 2015
— Malaysian Insider Customers get stuck in ATM booth BY ELVINA FERNANDEZ Published: 15 August 2015 3:04 PM Maybank customers sit and wait for a bank officer to come and let them out of the ATM area after the doors … Continue reading
— Uzbekistan Airways to weigh passengers before boarding — Samoa Air gained global press coverage by becoming the first airline in the world to charge customers by body weight plus luggage. The fare is calculated by multiplying a base fare (depending … Continue reading