- Do you know the real identity of Jocker Oruvan, said to be responsible for the suicide of Thivya Nayagi?
- No, Greta Thunberg did not ask the Chinese to stop using chopsticks to save the trees. It's fake news.
- False: The claim that "Autopsies performed by the Italians showed that Covid-19 is not pneumonia-like. Covid-19 is disseminated intravascular coagulation (thrombosis). So the way to combat it is with antibiotics."
- The Skies Over Beijing Turn Black in Middle of Day as Government Passes New Laws Against Christians - Back to Jerusalem
- Aeon Mall Tebrau, Johor: Closed 25 May - 1 June, 2020...
- 'Hot' Coffee Lam: Still hot. As a fitness guru with 874,000 YouTube subscribers....
- Grace Bride: Coronavirus is a plot by Trump and CIA! (Selective reporting could be more dangerous than fake news.)
- RM200k fine for private hospital which overcharged a patient for face masks used by nurses who treated his daughter...
- Ipoh had Rose Chan, who brought the little town fame of a sort...
- The mystery of the rampaging Toyota Hilux! At Bukit Sentosa...
- 5,836,651 hits
Category Archives: air travel
— 23 August 2015 EasyJet passenger tasered at Gatwick airport after he ‘insisted on wearing his man-bag’ (sling bag or shoulder bag) … My Red Thumb and 36 others follow Sky News @SkyNews Aug 20 Man tasered at Gatwick in … Continue reading
— Uzbekistan Airways to weigh passengers before boarding — Samoa Air gained global press coverage by becoming the first airline in the world to charge customers by body weight plus luggage. The fare is calculated by multiplying a base fare (depending … Continue reading
— Samoa Air charges your fare by your weight! — Uzbekistan Airways to weigh passengers before they board Uzbekistan Airways operates numerous routes throughout eastern Europe and Russia, and between London and Tashkent. It is sometimes used for internal or regional … Continue reading
Singapore Airlines (SIA) Flight to Shanghai lost power on both engines in mid-air but pilots restarted the engines
— SIA flight to Shanghai lost power on both engines in mid-air but pilots restarted the engines. — Pilots told Reuters that losing power in both engines is an extremely rare event, but one that they are trained to handle. “We … Continue reading
— This is Lau Mun Yee, Passenger 14A. She is Malaysian and has a blog. You can read it yourself: http://iaremunyee.com/ http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/singaporeseen/this-urban-jungle/this-womans-rant-on-flight-from-spore-goes-viral-as-she-describes-sitting-next-to#xtor=CS2-4 — SGAG Dear Passenger 15A 8 days ago Travel they said, it will be fun they said. Dear passenger … Continue reading