- Is Biden's Bible a Masonic Illuminati Bible with an upside down Cross? No, it is his family Bible that has a Celtic cross, and those upside down crosses are latches.
- Joe Biden's bodyguard: Idiot posts fake news on Youtube that David Cho is Chinese, that Communist China is protecting Biden. No, David Cho is Korean American!
- Signal is a US govt operation, having been created and funded by a CIA spin-off: Is it true?
- The SaNOtize nasal spray against Covid-19 is on the way!
- Dr Ralph Baric didn't create Covid-19...
- Carol Jennifer Soars writes a 3rd letter to Dr Mahathir...
- Korean American David Cho to lead President Biden's secret service detail (No, he's not Chinese and not from Communist China!)
- The RM1,000 fine: CCTV released by Nur Izzati Aqilah Lokman Hakim shows that the police were mistaken but Johor police chief Ayub Khan now says he won't give any comment...
- Covid-19, The New World Order and Conspiracy Theory, Biden and Kamala Harris, and should I say it, more utter rubbish?
- Judge in Najib’s case transferred back to civil court...
- 6,328,708 hits
Category Archives: red shirts
— Jamal Yunos insisted that there would have been 5,000 people if it were held at Spectrum Mall in Ampang. They never made it to the Spectrum Mall. Nobody wanted to go. — Jamal, the last speaker at the gathering, … Continue reading
— Petaling Street 926 Rally: Did Jamal Yunos ‘promise’ a riot? RED SEPTEMBER 16! The Red Shirts held Himpunan Rakyat Melayu Berani Bersatu on Malaysia Day 2015 — 26 September 2015 Najib, government behind ‘red shirt’ rally, says Mahathir TODAY @TODAYonline 2h2 … Continue reading
— 29 September 2015 WHEN SILENCE IS GOLDEN… Traders prefer silence as life goes on in Petaling Street Koh Jun Lin Published Today 6:27 pm Updated Today 7:23 pm malaysiakini.com @malaysiakini 45m45 minutes ago After spending … Continue reading
— Red September 16 was clearly an UMNO rally. For Taylor’s University to cancel its contract with Wawasan Sutera because the latter used a bus bearing the university’s logo to ferry participants to the red shirt rally, is to thumb … Continue reading
— Has someone opened Pandora’s Box? Or released the Genie of the Red Bottle? — 18 September 2015 … Mikelarry and 1 other retweeted Praveen Nagappan @icekacangpanas 10h10 hours ago Red shirts arrive at forum pasca Bersih4 in Penang #kitalawan9 … Continue reading
— Standoff between police and protesters at rally in Malaysia Straits Times — Elaine Wee @AshaNoriko 7m7 minutes ago The usually vibrant Petaling Street (China Town) turned into a very silent Ghost Town in fear of the Red Shirts today … Continue reading
— Misleading report by STOMP, Singapore: Violence in KL as men smash gate and assault members of public in lead up to rally — The video that went viral again today is seen as an attempt to fuel tension with the … Continue reading
— Click on: live.malaysiakini.com/himpunanrakyatbersatu/en/ … http://live.malaysiakini.com/himpunanrakyatbersatu/en/ — malaysiakini.com @malaysiakini 16m16 minutes ago LIVE REPORTS: Convoy of 11 buses from Gua Musang http://live.malaysiakini.com/himpunanrakyatbersatu/en/ … — malaysiakini.com @malaysiakini 17m17 minutes ago Don’t miss our LIVE reports today on #merah916 here: http://live.malaysiakini.com/himpunanrakyatbersatu/en/ … — malaysiakini.com @malaysiakini … Continue reading
Deputy Education Minister, P Kamalanathan, and the distribution of red shirts for the Red September Rally
— He says he does not support any rally or gathering that incited any race or ran foul of the country’s laws. — orangmuda.tv and 15 others follow MyWatch @My_CrimeWatch 2h2 hours ago MyWatch lahir rasa kesal tindakan YB Kamalanathan … Continue reading
Misleading report by STOMP, Singapore: Violence in KL as men smash gate and assault members of public in lead up to rally
— Click on link for report and videos: http://bit.ly/1Kjd47g — STOMP @stompsingapore 13m13 minutes ago Violence in KL as men smash gate and assault members of public in lead up to rally http://bit.ly/1Kjd47g Stomper Yvonne sent two videos documenting violence … Continue reading