- Jobless man charged with teen girlfriend's murder in Klang: He suffocated her with a pillow
- Asia Times stands by its report after Tok Mat says he didn’t say that Najib should go to jail
- Has China invaded or conquered another country? Yes. Both Imperial China and Communist China have done so...
- Mariam Mokhtar on Rina Harun: Apa dia tanggung Jawab Menteri Wanita? Goyang Kaki? Photo Shoot? Catwalk?
- Japanese man performs surgery on giant ‘murder hornet’ by pulling a parasite from its stomach
- How a younger Xi Jinping tackled corruption
- No, President Jokowi of Indonesia did not ask ASEAN countries to co-operate with China: Indonesia wants relations with China and the United States
- Is Sydney sinking? Or is it just that there's far more rain than normal? Dams fail, rivers burst their banks due to heavy rain
- Once an F-101 pilot tried to race against an SR-71. He gave up when the Blackbird's RSO asked him how fast his Voodoo could climb above 80,000 feet.
- Chinese young people gradually panic, exclaim that ‘there is no light at the end of the tunnel’
- 7,387,234 hits
Tag Archives: sekinchan
… The parliamentary seat of Sungai Besar will see a three-way fight between BN’s Budiman, Bersatu’s Muslimin Yahaya and PAS’ Muhammad Salleh Mohd Husin. The state seats under Sungai Besar are the Chinese-majority Sekinchan and Malay-majority Sungai Panjang. In Sekinchan, … Continue reading