- Dr. Ong Kian Ming: Dr Mahathir, your "facts" are wrong!
- RPK and Malaysia Today take down an article regarding a purported meeting between Jack Ma and Lim Guan Eng and Tony Pua: Why? They received a "nice" letter from The AliBaba Group..
- The fake Sharon Liew is a Singaporean man: See how the Singapore Police deal with a Twitter troll account that sows racial discord...
- If a snap election were to be held...
- China will not let many of the 3 million Hong Kong citizens with British National (Overseas) status leave China!
- Of Mahathir's racial stereotyping: "Rich urban-dwelling Chinese" and "lazy Malays"...
- Dr Ralph Baric didn't create Covid-19...
- Watch "Gravitas: How Global Times punctured China's 'no causalities' claim" in the China - India border clash...
- The Brain Drain in Malaysia continues...
- Datuk Seri: Did the family pay part of the S$50 million ransom, only to get him back dead?
- 5,899,986 hits
Daily Archives: March 24, 2016
Video: Chinese tourists clear out fruit plate in under six seconds at the poolside bar of a hotel in Vietnam.
— When the Chinaman (唐山阿叔) goes abroad… — MORE CHINAMEN AND CHINAWOMEN ANTICS OVERSEAS! Shanghaiist.com @shanghaiist 3h3 hours ago Chinese tourists clear out fruit plate in under six seconds at the poolside bar of a hotel in Vietnam. — Video: … Continue reading
— 27 March 2016 New Straits Times @NST_Online 10h10 hours ago JPJ will not summons official vehicles for speeding if accompanied by police outriders http://www.nst.com.my/news/2016/03/135292/jpj-will-not-summons-official-vehicles-speeding-if-accompanied-police-outriders … … KEPALA BATAS: The Road Transport Department (JPJ) will not summons official government vehicles which exceed the … Continue reading
— 2 May 2016 Malay Mail Online Sarawak churches thank Adenan but blast NRD for meddling with religious freedoms BY SULOK TAWIE KUALA LUMPUR, May 2 — The Association of Churches, Sarawak (ACS) welcomed Chief Minister Tan Sri Adenan Satem’s … Continue reading
— Using WeChat, Facebook and Instagram, he was able to contact potential victims. After raping them, he would inflict fear on the rape victims by attempting to strangle and assault them, apart from erasing his details from their mobile phones. … Continue reading
— 24 March 2016 malaysiakini.com @malaysiakini 22m22 minutes ago I don’t support anyone who is corrupt, says crown prince … … Johor crown prince Tunku Ismail Sultan Ibrahim has clarified his remarks regarding the 1992 constitutional crisis do not indicate he is … Continue reading