- Coronavirus doesn't have its own pH level: Alkaline food won't work..
- Closed: 7-Eleven store on Jalan Bunus in KL. Employee tested positive for Covid-19.
- Can drinking tea save us from Coronavirus? No, unless you can get it to your lungs!
- Hulu Langat, Selangor: Lock down of 7 villages for 14 days...
- We don't know if the Penang jogger got his jog but he got a date with the judge...
- Fake news of Food Panda rider being infected with Covid-19...
- Shut down: The Sri Aman market in Relau, Penang Island...
- Human Resources Ministry: FAQs for workers affected by the MCO...
- Tesco Kulai will be closed for disinfection: Will you still be shopping as usual tomorrow all over the country?
- Mike Adams: Was the CDC the criminal mastermind behind the coronavirus outbreak? (Mar 25, 2020) *This is a conspiracy theory.
- 5,731,285 hits
Daily Archives: March 24, 2016
Video: Chinese tourists clear out fruit plate in under six seconds at the poolside bar of a hotel in Vietnam.
— When the Chinaman (唐山阿叔) goes abroad… — MORE CHINAMEN AND CHINAWOMEN ANTICS OVERSEAS! Shanghaiist.com @shanghaiist 3h3 hours ago Chinese tourists clear out fruit plate in under six seconds at the poolside bar of a hotel in Vietnam. — Video: … Continue reading
— 27 March 2016 New Straits Times @NST_Online 10h10 hours ago JPJ will not summons official vehicles for speeding if accompanied by police outriders http://www.nst.com.my/news/2016/03/135292/jpj-will-not-summons-official-vehicles-speeding-if-accompanied-police-outriders … … KEPALA BATAS: The Road Transport Department (JPJ) will not summons official government vehicles which exceed the … Continue reading
— 2 May 2016 Malay Mail Online Sarawak churches thank Adenan but blast NRD for meddling with religious freedoms BY SULOK TAWIE KUALA LUMPUR, May 2 — The Association of Churches, Sarawak (ACS) welcomed Chief Minister Tan Sri Adenan Satem’s … Continue reading
— Using WeChat, Facebook and Instagram, he was able to contact potential victims. After raping them, he would inflict fear on the rape victims by attempting to strangle and assault them, apart from erasing his details from their mobile phones. … Continue reading
— 24 March 2016 malaysiakini.com @malaysiakini 22m22 minutes ago I don’t support anyone who is corrupt, says crown prince … … Johor crown prince Tunku Ismail Sultan Ibrahim has clarified his remarks regarding the 1992 constitutional crisis do not indicate he is … Continue reading