- No, "TICKET WITHOUT A SEAT" did not win an Oscar for animated short films
- Billy Ball: My 6-year-old son died. Then the Anti-vaxxers found out.
- Who first talked about 'black and red ants in a jar'? Not Mark Twain and not David Attenborough
- Video of a man and his wife in an altercation: Tan Sri Musa Hassan's wife files for divorce
- Jet Li is alive! March 11, 2023: Jet Li is dead. March 14: Jet Li congratulates Michelle Yeoh on her Oscar Award.
- Girl, 7, drops 4-year-old Boy into a Well in Yunnan, China
- Taiwan President Tsai Ing-wen is in the USA
- To be charged in court for obstructing a public officer: Senior citizen Patrick Khoo, who was attacked by MBPJ dog catchers
- Is the Melaka Gateway Huangjing Port project doomed?
- Commentary: What the release of Goh Keng Swee’s Albatross File means for Singaporeans - TODAY
- 7,699,051 hits
Tag Archives: 1992 constituional crisis
TMJ, “I don’t support anyone who is corrupt.”
— 24 March 2016 malaysiakini.com @malaysiakini 22m22 minutes ago I don’t support anyone who is corrupt, says crown prince … … Johor crown prince Tunku Ismail Sultan Ibrahim has clarified his remarks regarding the 1992 constitutional crisis do not indicate he is … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged 1992 constituional crisis, hockey coach douglas gomez, Johore sultan, mahathir, malaysia. politics, najib, sultans, TMJ 3 Comments