- Mariam Mokhtar: Another letter from Yin, Ward 5, Tanjong Rambutan Mental Hospital...
- Coronavirus doesn't have its own pH level: Alkaline food won't work..
- Chelsia Ng speaks like Doraemon: Is this what you mean, Rina Harun?
- The Women's Ministry under Rina Harun has gone to the dogs: Wear make-up while working at home, speak to spouse in Doraemon voice and giggle coyly...
- Mir Mohammad Alikhan #MirMak: What would the world look like after CoronaVirus, economically, politically and socially? (received via Whatsapp)
- Vivy Yusof and the storm in a teacup that broke out of the teacup!
- Photos of the Quarter-million Ringgit Man in bed with a woman: Fake, of course!
- Zuraida Kamaruddin: When a Minister becomes a laughing stock through no fault of others...
- Can drinking tea save us from Coronavirus? No, unless you can get it to your lungs!
- Malaysian Gangs 5: Sunny Coco, Datuk Seow Chau Peng, Gang 24...
- 5,736,772 hits
Tag Archives: crime malaysia
Video: Loan Sharks in Kota Damansara incident had terrorized a Serdang cafe earlier! #NoFear #Lawless
… 16 Oct 2016 … … 光华日报 Kwong Wah Yit Poh 17 hrs · 【国內】 这些恶徒皆戴口罩，其中一名滋事者更手持巴冷刀指住在场人士，大声吆喝：“全部坐下，没有你们的事！” . 恶徒手持巴冷刀与铁锤，步行上咖啡馆。恶徒手持巴冷刀指向在场人士，吆喝他们勿多事。其中一名手持铁锤的恶徒，破坏店内物品。 … Star dlvr.it/MSdPVP 16 October 2016 Loan sharks struck Serdang cafe before attack in KD PETALING JAYA: The same group of loan … Continue reading
… 27 August 2016 FMT News @fmtoday 5h5 hours ago Man claiming to be ‘Jesus’ held … … KUALA LUMPUR: A man who claimed to be Nabi Isa (Jesus Christ) was arrested by police in Jalan Tun Razak here yesterday … Continue reading
— Kuala Lumpur is the 2nd most dangerous city in Asia. — WITH CRIMINALS LIKE THESE, WHO NEEDS TERRORISTS? 19 April 2016 New Straits Times @NST_Online Damansara Perdana bomb case: More suspects, local drug traffickers involved … KUALA LUMPUR: Selangor … Continue reading
— 17 April 2016 … Malay Mail Online Mother and daughter caught for stealing packets of Nescafe coffee KAMPAR, April 16 ― The police detained a public university student and her mother in connection with the theft of 17 packets … Continue reading
— Never bring a parang to a gunfight! — Harian Metro Retweeted Harian Metro(Tengah) @hmtengah 11h11 hours ago #huluselangor 29 lelaki berusia 24 hingga 33 tahun ditahan untuk membantu siasatan. http://hmtro.com/1RzDFVF Hulu Selangor: Lelaki bersenjatakan parang dipercayai ahli kongsi gelap … Continue reading
— Using WeChat, Facebook and Instagram, he was able to contact potential victims. After raping them, he would inflict fear on the rape victims by attempting to strangle and assault them, apart from erasing his details from their mobile phones. … Continue reading
— Remember The housewife with a 2 year-old child and a 2-kg Milo packet = a day’s jail and a RM200 fine! This time, Tesco proves that it has a social conscience and compassion. — AsiaOne @sphasiaone 41m41 minutes ago News … Continue reading
Trailer truck rams through 20 double-parked cars in Malacca. Monkey in Malacca see (trucker in Penang), monkey (trucker in Malacca) do?
— Penang: Truck driver loses his cool and ‘attacks’ 22 cars and 2 motorbikes with his truck! — 15 March 2016 … New Straits Times @NST_Online 3h3 hours ago Driver of trailer which ploughed through double-parked cars in Malacca arrested http://www.nst.com.my/news/2016/03/132873/driver-trailer-which-ploughed-through-double-parked-cars-malacca-arrested … … Continue reading
— 14 February 2016 The bag of cash has still not been found. Malay Mail Online Cops hunt inspector’s accomplice in Bangsar heist Published: 14 February 2016 9:06 AM Police are hunting a robber who had aided a police inspector … Continue reading
— 27 January 2016 ARRESTED: 2 MEMBERS OF GENG NEGRO ACP Chandra said the suspects, who tested positive for drugs, were involved in the Gaya Street carjacking incident involving two children, an attempted snatch theft where a woman who refused … Continue reading