- Azwanddin Hamzah: Sued for defamation by Lim Guan Eng, Tony Pua, Lim Kit Siang and Liew Chin Tong...
- Fake News: Those China tourists landing at Langkawi did not come from Wuhan but from Nanjing on 17 January 2020...
- #Wuhan #coronavirus
- I meet all sorts on Twitter. Here's one who decides to step on me. Does he sound like a die-hard supporter of Najib? 🤔
- Fake news of a case of Coronavirus in Ipoh...
- Nude photos of K-pop star Ailee made her cry on stage (1)
- When the Chinamen came to Malaysia: They almost escaped from quarantine! #Coronavirus
- For the racists who think that every driver involved in a fatal accident is a drunk Chinese or Indian, you should be ashamed of yourselves!
- Finance Twitter, Change of Story: PAS Holy Men have new tales why they rewarded themselves with Mercedes and RM50,000 cash...
- When a Datuk Gong shrine caught the attention of Cleopatra of Syed Saddiq fame...
- 5,612,772 hits
Tag Archives: loan sharks
… ALONGS ARE WHAT WE CALL LOAN SHARKS. … 9 August 2018 Teenager arrested for loan shark harassment after setting HDB flat door on fire https://t.co/PTkpydGlCO pic.twitter.com/BUvjEHt9Oy — The Straits Times (@STcom) August 9, 2018 Rei Kurohi SINGAPORE – A 19-year-old was … Continue reading
Video: Loan Sharks in Kota Damansara incident had terrorized a Serdang cafe earlier! #NoFear #Lawless
… 16 Oct 2016 … … 光华日报 Kwong Wah Yit Poh 17 hrs · 【国內】 这些恶徒皆戴口罩，其中一名滋事者更手持巴冷刀指住在场人士，大声吆喝：“全部坐下，没有你们的事！” . 恶徒手持巴冷刀与铁锤，步行上咖啡馆。恶徒手持巴冷刀指向在场人士，吆喝他们勿多事。其中一名手持铁锤的恶徒，破坏店内物品。 … Star dlvr.it/MSdPVP 16 October 2016 Loan sharks struck Serdang cafe before attack in KD PETALING JAYA: The same group of loan … Continue reading
— — China Press (中國報) 19 hrs · 女兒欠債，阿窿跑腿登門放火，行徑猖狂至極！ http://www.chinapress.com.my/?p=551864 #今日中國報 Daughter, foreign debt a errand boy set fire to the practices of the rampant, superb! http://www.chinapress.com.my/?p=551864 #Today China press Translated from Chinese 潑紅漆 擲玻璃瓶 放火追債 父母與女兒脫離關係|中國報 chinapress.com.my — 13 … Continue reading
— Shame! Shame! All the Singaporeans know our name! 7 October 2015 Tuition centre apologises over banner shaming children for unpaid fees AsiaOne @sphasiaone 28m28 minutes ago Tuition centre apologises over banner shaming children for unpaid fees http://ebx.sh/1Rtgz0I Balakong assemblyman … Continue reading
_________________________________________________________________ ALONGS ARE WHAT WE CALL LOAN SHARKS. In Singapore, they continue with their ‘business’ although the authorities hound them. In Malaysia, they roam the whole country with impunity. They are the UNTOUCHABLES. The normal response of the police is … Continue reading