- Many Malaysians and some Singaporeans want the head of ex Singaporean comedian Jocelyn Chia for her MH370 joke
- Shocking moment a Tiger shark attacks Russian tourist in Egypt's Hurghada Beach - Caught on Camera!
- Was the Chinese Emperor Guangwu talking about the Resurrection of Jesus Christ?
- Jet Li is alive! March 11, 2023: Jet Li is dead. March 14: Jet Li congratulates Michelle Yeoh on her Oscar Award.
- Singapore: Female cyclist versus female driver at Katong
- No, Jocelyn Chia was not suspended by Instagram
- Lim Haifeng, 51, "longevity expert", a 'master of natural therapy' and an 'Amway celebrity' advocating 'fasting, detoxification and maintenance', died of food poisoning
- Emergency Call: Huge aircraft carrier of the US Navy has restricted mobility of the Russian Navy in the Arctic
- Kedah MB spoke of Chinese in Kedah and "potong lanjiau"
- Kedah Mentri Besar Datuk Seri Muhammad Sanusi Md Nor denies asking for the Federal Constitution to be amended in order for Penang to be "returned" to Kedah but FMT releases the transcript of his conversation with FMT journalist Predeep Nambiar
- 7,775,344 hits
Tag Archives: chinese tourists
The Chinese are travelling again, inside and outside China
.. .. .. .. People in the civilized world really can’t control the Chinese people, and this is also forcing them to nowhere. In the end, this is a good trick, to cure evil with evil. When the Chinese police … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged chinese tourists Leave a comment
Thailand expects 5 million visitors from China – and huge tourist earnings – as it reopens borders
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged chinese tourists, thailand reopens Leave a comment
Video: Chinese tourists clear out fruit plate in under six seconds at the poolside bar of a hotel in Vietnam.
— When the Chinaman (唐山阿叔) goes abroad… — MORE CHINAMEN AND CHINAWOMEN ANTICS OVERSEAS! Shanghaiist.com @shanghaiist 3h3 hours ago Chinese tourists clear out fruit plate in under six seconds at the poolside bar of a hotel in Vietnam. — Video: … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged China, chinamen, chinawomen, chinese abroad, chinese tourists Leave a comment
When the Chinaman (唐山阿叔) goes abroad…
— PEOPLE FROM CHINA, THE LAND OF MY ANCESTORS, USED TO BE CALLED TONG SAN AH SOOK (唐山阿叔), WHICH MEANS UNCLE FROM SUGAR MOUNTAIN. It meant someone from the rural areas, a village bumpkin. In reality, many Chinese from China … Continue reading