- Many Malaysians and some Singaporeans want the head of ex Singaporean comedian Jocelyn Chia for her MH370 joke
- Was the Chinese Emperor Guangwu talking about the Resurrection of Jesus Christ?
- Lim Haifeng, 51, "longevity expert", a 'master of natural therapy' and an 'Amway celebrity' advocating 'fasting, detoxification and maintenance', died of food poisoning
- Jet Li is alive! March 11, 2023: Jet Li is dead. March 14: Jet Li congratulates Michelle Yeoh on her Oscar Award.
- Did 400 Chinese tourists "disappear" in Italy to become illegals?
- China's new aircraft carrier isn't all it's CRACKED up to be!
- Kedah MB spoke of Chinese in Kedah and "potong lanjiau"
- Putra Heights:Customer ran amok in restaurant after being called 'pakcik' while he wanted to be called "baby" or "abang"
- Singapore: Female cyclist versus female driver at Katong
- Bully who hit young woman on the head: Remanded for 3 days
- 7,773,907 hits
Daily Archives: March 2, 2016
Yuktes Vijay on Mahathir, Lim Kit Siang and others…Will he have to say ‘sorry’, too?
— — Yuktes Vijay says ‘Sorry’ to Sri Sanjeevan Ramakrishnan, Anwar Ibrahim and Dato Sri Edmund Santhara Yuktes Vijay says SORRY again. Over latest ‘mis-adventure’. PMO: Yuktes Vijay is NOT a Special Officer at the Prime Minister’s Office — 5 March … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged yuktes vijay Leave a comment
#SumatraQuake 8.3 magnitude: Indonesia cancels Tsunami warning for Sumatra.
— 3 March 2016 … Earthquake News @QuakeTweets 9m9 minutes ago Quake Alert | 5.5 – SOUTHWEST OF SUMATRA, INDONESIA http://on.doi.gov/1TTqmjl — Channel NewsAsia @ChannelNewsAsia 34m34 minutes ago JUST IN: 5.5 magnitude earthquake hits southwest of Sumatra, in same region … Continue reading
The NST accuses the Wall Street Journal (WSJ) of an anti-Najib campaign…
— pK liked pK @kuabt 6h6 hours ago NST questions WSJ’s ‘agenda-free’, ‘independent’ claims | Free Malaysia Today http://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/category/nation/2016/03/02/nst-questions-wsjs-agenda-free-independent-claims/ … 0 retweets 1 like — Star 2 March 2016 | MYT 7:51 PM Home Ministry: Up to MCMC to take action … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged WSJ has an anti-najib campaign Leave a comment
Videos: Did Kedah football fans boo the new Mentri Besar?
— … Sambutan diantara MB lama Dato Seri Hj Mukhriz Mahathir dengan MB guling ni, amatlah berbeza. Jika dulu MB lama (MB Kedah yang sah) disambut dengan sorak dan tepukan, MB baru (MB rampasan kuasa) diboo oleh penyokong Kedah di … Continue reading
China’s ‘rock-paper-scissors’ teenage rapists
— See footage of the 4 teens playing rock-paper-scissors! … Stomp Singapore @stompsingapore 3h3 hours ago Girl gang-raped in China: 4 teens play ‘rock-paper-scissors’ to decide who goes first http://goo.gl/ZoH7mw — Shanghaiist Four teens play rock-paper-scissors to decide who goes … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged China's 'rock-paper-scissors' teenage rapists Leave a comment
Unwanted Babies 2
— Unwanted Babies in Malaysia … 17 September 2016 New Straits Times @NST_Online 1h1 hour ago Dead baby found in Ipoh hospital trash bin http://www.nst.com.my/news/2016/09/173794/dead-baby-found-ipoh-hospital-trash-bin … @PDRMsia IPOH: A cleaner made a shocking discovery when she found a dead newborn baby in … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged baby dumping, Unwanted Babies in Malaysia 1 Comment
Malays including govt servants who borrow from loan sharks…
— Alongs and debt collectors… … 29 March 2018 The Malay Mail @malaymail Controversial vigilante quits Muslim consumer group over fund swiping claims KUALA LUMPUR, March 28 ― Yusuf Azmi has quit the Malaysian Muslim Consumers Association (PPIM) as special action … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged 150k govt servants borrow from loan sharks, alongs, cuepacs, loansharks Leave a comment