- Partial collapse of The Address, Taman Desa Condominium: Protesters return!
- The Grace Assembly of God now has 16 Covid-19 cases, making it Singapore's largest cluster...
- Did Coronavirus escape from a Wuhan lab?
- It's Phua Chu Kang on Covid-19...
- China resorts to money laundering in its fight against Covid-19. Literally. Old bank notes are quarantined and sanitized.
- Two Singaporean idiots make a video: How to spread Wuhan. Arrested.
- Finance Twitter: The Math doesn't add up- There's something wrong with the number 138 MPs claimed to support Mahathir as PM (or The Star screwed up)...
- Batu Caves: Arrest of Top Temple Official Tan Sri R Nadarajah by MACC...
- The RTD, where corruption is institutionalized...
- Will the cruise ship Westerdam turn out to be a super cluster for Covid-19 transmission?
- 5,629,955 hits
Daily Archives: March 29, 2014
______________________________________________________________ While her husband may be a Pussy Cat, Michelle is anything but! No headscarf for her! CNN @CNN 2h2 hours ago .@MichelleObama shook hands w/Saudi Arabia’s new king. So? This is why the encounter stood out http://cnn.it/1v3b9Df … … … Continue reading
____________________________________________________________________ *International Women’s Day 2014 Theme: INSPIRING CHANGE Women’s equality has made positive gains but the world is still unequal. International Women’s Day celebrates the social, political and economic achievements of women while focusing world attention on areas requiring further … Continue reading
___________________________________________________________ There are contests for BIG GIRLS: Jumbo Queen 2013: An Alternate Beauty? NOW CHINA HOLDS A CONTEST FOR FLAT-CHESTED BEAUTIES! As opposed to the norm of showing off cleavage and curves, girls have been posting photos showing off their flat … Continue reading