- White man who refuses to wear a mask on Singapore MRT is arrested: He could get free board & lodging. In Singapore Prison.
- Piyan Mountains, China: Tourist is left dangling 330ft in the air after glass-bottomed bridge shatters in 90mph gale-force winds!
- Mucormycosis or Black Fungus and Covid-19...
- Oooh Teacher, why are you sucking that man's nipple during Zoom class???!! 😱
- Is she the Principal of a school, of Ain Husniza's school? She called Ain "ank setan pakai tudung" and warned her of being expelled from school...
- Debunked: The conspiracy theory by the Madison Area Lyme Support Group, that the Pandemic was planned & with purpose...
- Is Shelly Wang the Person who split Bill and Melinda Gates? No, she says!
- Chinese military scientists discussed "Unnatural Origin of SARS & New Species of Man-Made Viruses as Genetic Bioweapons". In 2015.
- Decade-old news about Jamie Oliver and McDonald's is still circulating...
- Hoax: Retired MI5 agent confesses on deathbed: ‘I Killed Princess Diana’...
- 6,583,166 hits
Daily Archives: December 31, 2019
Medical researcher from China accused of trying to take stolen cancer research back from the USA to China…
.. SCMP News @SCMPNews Chinese researcher accused of trying to smuggle vials of ‘biological material’ out of US hidden in a sock An affidavit from an FBI agent says Zheng Zaosong was detained at Boston Airport after vials containing a … Continue reading
.. Dang Wangi district police chief Mohd Fahmi Visuvanathan Abdullah says Gamis failed to comply with the law in holding the rally. #FMTNews #Gamis #Jawi #DongZong https://t.co/KAoXgOvrgu — Free Malaysia Today (@fmtoday) January 1, 2020 Anti-Dong Zong rally organisers to … Continue reading
.. Marina Mahathir For all the lovely Malaysians, please spend 5 minutes reading their articles, published and shared by Marina Mahathir. I hope that no one in Malaysia will ever call “Chinese” or “Indian” “outsiders.” We are all Malaysians… Theme: … Continue reading
.. https://m.malaysiakini.com/columns/505046 A few years ago, when my son was still studying at a secondary school in Kuala Lumpur, I received a letter from the school informing me about “Kem Kepimpinan Pelajar Islam” (leadership camp for Islamic students) which was … Continue reading
Dr Azly Rahman, To Avoid Threats To May 13, 1969 Again, Malaysia Must Postpone The Jawi Lessons – OpEd
.. To Avoid Threats To May 13, 1969 Again, Malaysia Must Postpone The Jawi Lessons – OpEd December 30, 2019 Dr. Azly Rahman 0 Comments By Dr. Azly Rahman A major racial-religious conflict is brewing again, as Malaysia ushers into 2020. The nation … Continue reading