- Do you know the real identity of Jocker Oruvan, said to be responsible for the suicide of Thivya Nayagi?
- The Skies Over Beijing Turn Black in Middle of Day as Government Passes New Laws Against Christians - Back to Jerusalem
- Breaking news! No press conference by 2 Bersatu MPs in Muhyiddin's cabinet!
- 6 Food Panda riders charged with rioting at Puchong, Selangor, 10 still at large: They had reacted to an attack on a female colleague.
- No, Greta Thunberg did not ask the Chinese to stop using chopsticks to save the trees. It's fake news.
- Before Najib's newly-employed Israeli spy agency, Senpai, could act...
- Is Mahathir still Bersatu Chairman? See for yourself!
- Man with mental problems arrested for the on-line sexual harassment of Jamaliah Jamaluddin and Lim Yi Wei...
- Bersatu "nullifies" the membership of Mahathir, Mukhriz, Syed Saddiq, Maszlee Malik and Amiruddin Hamzah...
- Video: Watch them fight at the Ipoh GH!
- 5,840,302 hits
Daily Archives: December 31, 2019
Medical researcher from China accused of trying to take stolen cancer research back from the USA to China…
.. SCMP News @SCMPNews Chinese researcher accused of trying to smuggle vials of ‘biological material’ out of US hidden in a sock An affidavit from an FBI agent says Zheng Zaosong was detained at Boston Airport after vials containing a … Continue reading
.. Dang Wangi district police chief Mohd Fahmi Visuvanathan Abdullah says Gamis failed to comply with the law in holding the rally. #FMTNews #Gamis #Jawi #DongZong https://t.co/KAoXgOvrgu — Free Malaysia Today (@fmtoday) January 1, 2020 Anti-Dong Zong rally organisers to … Continue reading
.. Marina Mahathir For all the lovely Malaysians, please spend 5 minutes reading their articles, published and shared by Marina Mahathir. I hope that no one in Malaysia will ever call “Chinese” or “Indian” “outsiders.” We are all Malaysians… Theme: … Continue reading
.. https://m.malaysiakini.com/columns/505046 A few years ago, when my son was still studying at a secondary school in Kuala Lumpur, I received a letter from the school informing me about “Kem Kepimpinan Pelajar Islam” (leadership camp for Islamic students) which was … Continue reading
Dr Azly Rahman, To Avoid Threats To May 13, 1969 Again, Malaysia Must Postpone The Jawi Lessons – OpEd
.. To Avoid Threats To May 13, 1969 Again, Malaysia Must Postpone The Jawi Lessons – OpEd December 30, 2019 Dr. Azly Rahman 0 Comments By Dr. Azly Rahman A major racial-religious conflict is brewing again, as Malaysia ushers into 2020. The nation … Continue reading