- China: $6 Billion in deposits vanished from Banks. Where did the money go?
- Papai Cici, Miss Malaysia @ Miss International Queen 2022 (MIQ2022) - Interview
- Burberry and the Borneo Ghost, a satirical site: Ismail Sabri's clothes (No, Burberry didn't say that)
- Ho Ching, Facebook post: The number of Covid-19 cases rises again
- Sungai Buloh, KL: Dashcam footage captures fatal crash involving two MPVs
- January 2015: Kelantan and Terengganu are Top Porn watchers!
- Has China invaded or conquered another country? Yes. Both Imperial China and Communist China have done so...
- PMO gets egg on their faces: Jihad Task Force gets the 👎👎👎
- Ismail Bashmori, an unabashed Sinophile, writes, "In Praise of Wonderful China, the country which will benefit ALL countries."
- 33-year-old woman spends 84 million dollars: Revealing ways China’s rich move billions abroad
- 7,382,700 hits
Daily Archives: March 31, 2022
.. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. ..
Singapore’s powerful military forces: Ranked 42 out of 142 in the world; most advanced in Southeast Asia
.. .. .. https://www.globalfirepower.com/countries.php .. ..
The battle for Donbas and Eastern Ukraine is ongoing but Russia stumbles in the face of strong resistance
.. The Donbas or Donbass is a historical, cultural, and economic region in southeastern Ukraine. Parts of the Donbas are controlled by separatist groups as a result of the Russo-Ukrainian War: the Donetsk People’s Republic and the Luhansk People’s Republic. … Continue reading
.. In all the searches for a peace settlement it is hard to avoid the conclusion that there are no good outcomes for Russia from this war. It has inflicted massive human, political, and economic costs on itself, as well … Continue reading
.. .. .. https://www.malaysiakini.com/news/616499 .. ..
.. .. .. PETALING JAYA: PKR vice-president Rafizi Ramli says Sapura Energy Bhd’s chief executive officer (CEO) had received some RM983 million in various payments from 2009 to 2018, when Najib Razak was the prime minister. In a statement, the … Continue reading
Nasyid singer and composer Yasin Sulaiman faces death penalty or life imprisonment over drug charges
.. .. .. .. ..