- Fake news regarding Thailand and Pfizer
- FACT Crescendo: No, it's not Singer-Songwriter Bob Geldof’s interview with BBC Newsnight but a spoof of a David Bowie interview on the same show.
- 'Snake rash' or shingles: the other virus that is making Chinese people massively sick
- James Cintolo, self proclaimed expert on medical and nutritional health, is a Boston-based nurse and a failed troll
- Covid-19 Vaccines versus non Covid-19 related deaths (New Data) - Roger Seheult
- Something has been killing young Americans (15-34) in sharply rising numbers: It's not vaccines but accidents, suicides, homicides, Covid-19, etc
- In Britain, 75 have been killed by Covid vaccines
- Jessica Gurmeet Kaur Sidhu, Singaporean and ex Head of Administration and Finance, Attorney General's Chambers
- Protecting Xi Jinping within China
- Batu Caves: Arrest of Top Temple Official Tan Sri R Nadarajah by MACC...
- 7,640,008 hits
Daily Archives: March 1, 2022
.. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. ..
US$15bil Sulu arbitration award could see Malaysian assets overseas seized | Free Malaysia Today (FMT)
Azam Baki: MACC is not investigating Zeti’s husband; but he thinks that the police probe is ongoing 🤔
.. .. Tuesday, 01 Mar 2022 02:56 PM MYT BY ASHMAN ADAM PUTRAJAYA, March 1 ― Tan Sri Azam Baki today confirmed the Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission (MACC) is not investigating Datuk Tawfiq Ayman, the husband of former Bank Negara Malaysia … Continue reading
.. .. .. https://www.malaysiakini.com/news/612566 ..