- A new Mat Sabu scandal? 🤔 No, it was brought up in 2018 but didn't go viral. RPK is now trying to get it viral...
- MB of Kelantan, worst financially performing state, gets a Mercedes Benz: Kelantan always BMF, Buy Mercedes First...
- Flashing in public: Was Alif Aziz crying out for help?
- Muhammad Shafee Abdullah, Najib's hot shot lawyer, a man with three wives...
- Singapore: The debt collector dressed in funeral clothes to collect debts will go to jail...
- A scathing criticism of Nasi Lemak is deemed by many as an insult to Malaysia itself...
- Murray Hunter, Asia Sentinel: Islamic assault on Malaysia's higher education...
- Nude photos of K-pop star Ailee made her cry on stage (1)
- Samantha Ko, TVB actress: Appalled by 'doctored' nudie of her!
- The Kelantan Exco are all driving Mercedes Benzes: 14 of them!
- 5,605,329 hits
Tag Archives: religion
… 24 Dec 2016 .. FMT News @fmtoday 3h3 hours ago https://shar.es/1Dvmrc A Xmas note from Johor Sultanah December 24, 2016 A call for a return to the days when saying ‘Merry Christmas’ offended no one. During the days … Continue reading
… 8 February 2019 .. simonthong @simonwhthong · 7h All incidents predate 9 May 2018. Quote Tweet malaysiakini.com @malaysiakini Facing charge, Siti Kasim claims police chief trying to jail her (link: https://www.malaysiakini.com/news/463182) malaysiakini.com/news/463182 Facing charge, Siti Kasim claims police chief … Continue reading
… Now the Perak Mufti goes after the National Monument. Why doesn’t he attack the Peanut in Menglembu, Perak? … 8 August 2016 New Straits Times @NST_Online 10h10 hours ago First Langkawi’s eagle; is the National Monument next? By ADIB POVERA … Continue reading
… 1 May 2017 FMT News @fmtoday 9m9 minutes ago Jakim slams Azmin over Selena Gomez concert We didn’t approve Selena Gomez concert, says Jakim after Selangor MB tries to deflect issue of allowing concert to be held in Shah Alam … Continue reading
Did the Pahang mufti, Abdul Rahman Osman, pass a religious death sentence on kafir harbi but later claimed he meant something else?
— Did Pahang mufti Abdul Rahman Osman pass a religious death sentence on people he deems kafir harbi but now wantsto squirm his way out of the consequences? — 17 July 2016 malaysiakini.com @malaysiakini Pahang mufti didn’t mean kafirs can … Continue reading
— 20 September 2016 FMT News @fmtoday Sinar Harian stops Ridhuan Tee’s weekly columns FMT Reporters September 20, 2016 Malay daily’s editor denies he was under pressure from political parties to get rid of the controversial lecturer. PETALING JAYA: … Continue reading
— 7 May 2016 … Girl sucking a banana online banned from the Internet in China — — AsiaOne @sphasiaone 2h2 hours ago Erm, OK? China bans cam-girls from sexy banana eating online http://ebx.sh/1TwRAJ7 — Published on May 6, 2016 … Continue reading
Eddie Putera: Chinese and Indians should leave for a better country, and please ask me, a Malay, to join you…
— 26 April 2016 “And if you want to allow the Malays a chance to chip in or share, please invite me as I want to move too.” … http://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/category/bahasa/2016/04/25/cina-india-selayaknya-terima-yang-lebih-baik/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter … FMT News @fmtoday Social activist: Chinese, Indians deserve better … Continue reading
— DBKL: We didn’t do it! It was the FT Land Office. KUALA LUMPUR: The Kuala Lumpur City Hall was not responsible for demolishing a section of a Hindu temple and statues in Setapak yesterday. A source in the Federal … Continue reading
— Ibrahim Ali of Perkasa, a sexist, racist and bigot… — Ibrahim don’t-call-me-katak Ali will appeal. Malay Mail Online Ibrahim Ali: I don’t want The Star CEO’s forgiveness, I will appeal By Ida Lim SHAH ALAM, May 11 ― Perkasa president … Continue reading