- Misleading information about the European Union, therapies for Covid-19, Ivermectin and the Pasteur Institute, and vaccines
- Dr Peter McCullough, who used to push hydroxychloroquine and is an anti vaxxer, tells Malaysia to stop vaccination
- Christian Perronne claims wrongly that vaccinated people must be isolated from society (…) they are dangerous for others
- Video of crocodile with woman in its jaws is not from the Penang Bridge but from Mexico
- Chinese defector Wei Jingsheng claims first Covid-19 outbreak was INTENTIONAL and happened in October 2019 at the Military World Games in Wuhan
- Hoax: New EPF Rules regarding list of nominees.
- Misleading news by 'The Expose' quoting Dr Nina Pierpont about vaccines not working
- Another Project Veritas project, another lie?
- Has China invaded or conquered another country? Yes. Both Imperial China and Communist China have done so...
- 'Hot' Coffee Lam: Sizzling hot. As a fitness guru with 1.52 million YouTube subscribers....
- 6,898,692 hits
Category Archives: religion
The Registrar of Societies (RoS) ‘visits’ (inspects?) the Evangelical Free Church of Malaysia (EFCM) on Tuesday, 14 July.
— The Registrar of Societies (RoS) postpones indefinitely its inspection of the Bible Society of Malaysia (BSM) — Malaysiakini 5:42PM Jul 12, 2015 By Bob Teoh After no-show at BSM, ROS goes after others COMMENT The Registry of Societies (ROS) is … Continue reading
— DBKL: We didn’t do it! It was the FT Land Office. KUALA LUMPUR: The Kuala Lumpur City Hall was not responsible for demolishing a section of a Hindu temple and statues in Setapak yesterday. A source in the Federal … Continue reading
Race raises its ugly head in the protest against the Datum Jelatek luxury condominium in Taman Keramat, Selangor!
— THE DATUM JELATEK CONDOMINIUM: 674 UNITS. Buyers? 1,097 Malays! No Chinese? None so far. None expected at all. — Mentri Besar Azmin Ali, “The problem with Perkasa is that they associate Malays with squatter or low-cost homes.” Star Monday … Continue reading