- Decade-old news about Jamie Oliver and McDonald's is still circulating...
- Pro Huawei propaganda: Huawei Is Making Canada Pay A Hefty Price for Meng Wan Zhou's detention.
- See the crap that comes from cheap trolls via WhatsApp: Meng Wanzhou gets fighter planes as escort 😂
- Dr Peter McCullough, who used to push hydroxychloroquine and is an anti vaxxer, tells Malaysia to stop vaccination
- When Indian doctor Dr Rajeev Jayadevan says "No need of boosters", he does not mean "No need of boosters at all".
- Christian Perronne claims wrongly that vaccinated people must be isolated from society (…) they are dangerous for others
- Misleading information about the European Union, therapies for Covid-19, Ivermectin and the Pasteur Institute, and vaccines
- The US Dept of Justice got a "confession" from Meng Wanzhou before they agreed to let her go back to China: Huawei is next
- 'Jackie Chan curse' strikes Evergrande | Taiwan News 2021-09-27 13:24:00
- Anil Prabhakar's photo: Is the orangutan stretching out her hand to help the man, supposedly a geologist?
- 6,922,968 hits
Category Archives: crime
— The police are also looking for Myanmar national Aung Aung, 29, to assist in investigations. He is believed to have left Singapore on Tuesday morning. Remember the Myanmarese murders in Penang? 1 The Myanmarese in Malaysia Myanmar SLAUGHTER HOUSE discovered! … Continue reading
Shahril Azlan Ahmad Kamil, shot at a police road block in April 2009, wins suit against Police and Government
— Court of Appeal upholds award of RM318,000 for Norizan Salleh, shot by the Police — Star Friday May 29, 2015 MYT 9:52:28 AM Man who was shot at roadblock wins suit against cops by m. mageswari SHAH ALAM: Container equipment … Continue reading
Greater KL: 2 Indonesian women are missing after jumping into Sg Klang to escape from motorcyclists!
— JUST AFTER THE POLICE HAD INCREASED THEIR PATROLS IN CERTAIN AREAS OF KUALA LUMPUR DUE TO THE TARGETING OF TOURISTS AND EXPATRIATES BY ROBBERS, THIS HAPPENS! — Harian Metro @hmetromy · 3h 3 hours ago Mayat wanita 20-an ditemui … Continue reading
Seremban-based lawyer, Anthony Fernandez: Awarded RM150,00 for defamation and wrongful arrest by Police
— Seremban-based lawyer, Anthony Fernandez, is awarded RM150,000 over sodomy accusation by cops on appealing against previous award of RM16,500 — Malaysian Insider Lawyer awarded RM150,000 over sodomy accusation by cops BY V. ANBALAGAN, ASSISTANT NEWS EDITOR Published: 22 May … Continue reading
— “Amok!” A word that triggers utter panic and total terror! — Harian Metro @hmetromy · 7h 7 hours ago Lelaki amuk positif dadah. Selanjutnya di http://hmtro.com/1ddyslZ Melaka: Lelaki berusia 30-an yang mengamuk dan bertindak menjadikan ibu, isteri serta tiga anaknya … Continue reading
— Bunya Jalong, 60, acquitted by the Court of Appeal of raping a teenager. https://www.malaysiakini.com/news/298467 Bunya Jalong, 60, walked free on Thursday after the Court of Appeal found his four rape convictions unsound. He was convicted in 2013 of raping … Continue reading
… #NSTnation: Experts believe that although mathematics scholar Nur Fitri Azmeer Nordin, who was jailed in the United Kingdom for possessing child pornography, deserves a second chance, it should not be unconditional.https://t.co/34woV9gmpw — New Straits Times (@NST_Online) August 24, 2019 … Continue reading
— Malacca State Education, Science and Technology and Innovation Committee chairman Md Yunos Husin assured the teachers that the state government would work closely with the authorities to ensure that none of the pictures or the videos were circulated online. … Continue reading
— 20 January 2016 .. AsiaOne Verified account @sphasiaone 20 Jan 2016 Petaling Street stripper freed on good behaviour bond http://ebx.sh/1Syg3lq … Star 20 January 2016 | MYT 2:13 PM Ex-model in stripping case out on good behaviour bond KUALA … Continue reading