- No, Greta Thunberg did not ask the Chinese to stop using chopsticks to save the trees. It's fake news.
- Noraini Ahmad aka MenteriKeSanaKeSini 😭
- While Ismail Sabri and the Malaysian Hotel Association are discussing how much...
- Another conspiracy theory, this time involving the WHO, Big Pharma, vaccinations and 5G: Top Doctor EXPOSES EVERYTHING The Deep State Is Trying To Hide About CV...
- 666 remains an obsession of the American religious far right. Bill Gates is the current favourite candidate!
- M Zuhdi Mat Piah, Selangor PAS Youth Treasurer, has Covid-19: Asks for donations...
- Naked Rugby or Rugby in the Raw
- Quarantine: From no-star dormitories to 5-star hotels. How lucky are you?
- Stranded in Singapore for 3 weeks, Malaysian workers return by the thousands to beat Singapore's MCO deadline!
- The Islamic State could unleash its Covid-19 infected members against its "enemies", the Chinese in Indonesia!
- 5,748,481 hits
Category Archives: malaysia malaysia crime KL crime
— — Mr Lee said the restaurant was not changing its operating hours and would continue to operate until 4am. The New Paper @thenewpaper 13h13 hours ago Several parang-wielding men rob Selangor restaurant of RM2,000 in early-morning heist. http://ebx.sh/1h4yzlu … … Continue reading
— Malay Mail Online Citing jealousy, police dismiss claims Wangsa Walk brawl racially motivated By Emmanuel Santa Maria Chin PETALING JAYA, July 22 — Ten more people have been arrested by police in connection with Monday evening’s brawl between two … Continue reading
— 21 July 2015 光华日报 Kwong Wah Yit Poh 5 hrs · 【国内】 http://www.kwongwah.com.my/news/2015/07/20/123.html 上周三在成功时代广场惨遭巫裔少年挥拳殴打的16岁华裔少女黄嘉欣，由于其遭遇被大肆报道，因为担心涉及种族课题，也为保自身安全，昨早到金马警局报案…… See Translation — 18 July 2015 Two incidents have occurred in the past 2 days. — Malaysian Insider Selepas Low Yat, kecurian berkumpulan di Berjaya … Continue reading
— Low Yat Plaza: Time to clean it up? — It happened on 12 July 2015 faizal @f4izalhassan 3h3 hours ago Scene at Low Yat Plaza now (pix from colleagues) — malaysiakini.com @malaysiakini 33s33 seconds ago Chronology: #LowYat Riot http://www.malaysiakini.com/news/305261 — … Continue reading
— 12 November 2015 Star Thursday November 12, 2015 MYT 5:52:29 PM Housewife gets two years’ jail for burying son’s body in kitchen floor by maizatul nazlina KUALA LUMPUR: A housewife who buried her son’s body in a kitchen floor … Continue reading
Greater KL: 2 Indonesian women are missing after jumping into Sg Klang to escape from motorcyclists!
— JUST AFTER THE POLICE HAD INCREASED THEIR PATROLS IN CERTAIN AREAS OF KUALA LUMPUR DUE TO THE TARGETING OF TOURISTS AND EXPATRIATES BY ROBBERS, THIS HAPPENS! — Harian Metro @hmetromy · 3h 3 hours ago Mayat wanita 20-an ditemui … Continue reading
— VIGILANTES! People taking the law into their own hands! — New Straits Times @NST_Online · 14h 14 hours ago #Facebook ‘snatch thieves’ turn out to be carpenters #nst170 http://www.nst.com.my/node/83592 … By ARNAZ M. KHAIRUL – 8 May 2015 @ 5:48 … Continue reading
— 12 January 2015 SPAD chairman Tan Sri Syed Hamid Albar had mooted the idea to introduce the tuk-tuk here as a cheaper alternative to taxis in the suburbs. SPAD is mulling the introduction of tuk tuk’s as an urban … Continue reading
— Kuala Lumpur Mayor Datuk Seri Ahmad Phesal Talib received a bomb threat letter, warning that if the RM20 million ransom was not met; a major “tourist destination” in the city would be destroyed. — theSundaily Four quizzed over RM20m … Continue reading
— Cheong Chooi Mee, 46, was riding her motorcycle when she was attacked by 4 teenagers on Nov 3. Police arrested 3 and are looking for the 4th. It seems that two of those arrested are out on bail. Puspa … Continue reading