- Breaking news! No press conference by 2 Bersatu MPs in Muhyiddin's cabinet but Flying Car Minister Redzuan met with Dr Mahathir!
- Do you know the real identity of Jocker Oruvan, said to be responsible for the suicide of Thivya Nayagi?
- The Skies Over Beijing Turn Black in Middle of Day as Government Passes New Laws Against Christians - Back to Jerusalem
- Before Najib's newly-employed Israeli spy agency, Senpai, could act...
- Video: Mahathir speaks of Muhyiddin Yassin and the PN govt...
- Is Mahathir still Bersatu Chairman? See for yourself!
- Malaysia's NASA girl, Brelveenraj Kaur, is the Real Deal...
- 6 Food Panda riders charged with rioting at Puchong, Selangor, 10 still at large: They had reacted to an attack on a female colleague.
- No, Greta Thunberg did not ask the Chinese to stop using chopsticks to save the trees. It's fake news.
- We await Dr Mahathir's reply to Hamzah Zainudin's accusations...
- 5,840,990 hits
Tag Archives: transport
— 12 January 2015 SPAD chairman Tan Sri Syed Hamid Albar had mooted the idea to introduce the tuk-tuk here as a cheaper alternative to taxis in the suburbs. SPAD is mulling the introduction of tuk tuk’s as an urban … Continue reading
________________________________________________________________ — New Straits Times @NST_Online · 7h 7 hours ago PHOTO GALLERY: Semenyih heli crash http://www.nst.com.my/node/79396 … New Straits Times @NST_Online · 7h 7 hours ago Forensic teams to identify bodies of heli crash via dental records or DNA: … Continue reading
_________________________________________________ THE DAY THE METRO NORTH WENT OFF THE TRACK! — FoxNews.com Metro-North train was traveling at more than 80 mph at time of fatal crash, NTSB says Published December 02, 2013 FoxNews.com The commuter train that derailed in New … Continue reading
____________________________________________________________ FOR LICENCE RENEWAL AND ROAD TAX RENEWAL, YOU CAN STILL GO TO A POST OFFICE —– China Press (中國報) 2 hours ago （布城30日訊）陸路交通局總監拿督斯里依斯邁阿末宣布，6月1日起，全面強制車輛買賣雙方，需親自到陸路交通局進行生物指紋識別，以處理轉名手續。他說，此生物識別系統採集指紋主要是核實有關買賣，即公司註冊車輛和個人車輛，當局採用生物識別系統，也是為防範車輛易名出現假文件、或在沒有獲得車主同意下轉賣。 (Putrajaya, 30th), end of the Road Transport Department Director-General Datuk siliyisi announced that effective June 1, … Continue reading
… January 2018 .. http://focus2move.com/world-best-selling-car/ … World’s bestsellers https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_best-selling_automobiles … https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nz7OEDo5ws … 2013 The title of No. 1 nameplate worldwide is often in dispute because different automakers have different methods for counting vehicles sold under a particular name. (http://www.cnbc.com/id/101137600) … … Continue reading
______________________________________________________________ Is Petronas losing BIG MONEY over The Prince Court Medical Centre? — First, it was reported to be losing money over a private medical centre in Kuala Lumpur. Now, a Petronas unit is sued for, of all things, breach of … Continue reading
_____________________________________________________________ Best selling car in the world: The Ford Focus versus The Toyota Corolla … 23 September 2018 https://twitter.com/My_CrimeWatch/status/1043511139194220544 … 2 April 2018 The StarVerified account @staronline 4h4 hours ago Wira – the choice of car thieves EXCLUSIVE: PETALING JAYA: The Proton Wira, … Continue reading
__________________________________________________ THE BL1M Under the BL1M programme, those who are interested to get a motorcycle licence would only have to pay RM199 fee to My E.G Services Bhd. Of the amount, the driving institutes that enrol candidates of more than … Continue reading
_________________________________________________________________ For earlier posts, go to THE AMANJAYA BUS TERMINAL, IPOH 1 —– THE AMANJAYA BUS TERMINAL is 15km from the City Center. Travellers catching express buses have to go to Amanjaya to embark or disembark. .. https://foursquare.com/v/terminal-amanjaya-ipoh/50651e5ae4b03c23163421cf .. … 16 … Continue reading
_________________________________________________________________ BMW M6 owner destroys car in protest outside the IAA Frankfurt http://youtu.be/AFEvzoKT6nk — Published on Sep 17, 2013 A man has smashed up his BMW M6 sports car with an axe and a sledgehammer in protest over quality problems. … Continue reading