- Malaysians and some Singaporeans want the head of Singaporean comedian Jocelyn Chia for her MH370 joke
- Was the Chinese Emperor Guangwu talking about the Resurrection of Jesus Christ?
- Jet Li is alive! March 11, 2023: Jet Li is dead. March 14: Jet Li congratulates Michelle Yeoh on her Oscar Award.
- Lim Haifeng, 51, "longevity expert", a 'master of natural therapy' and an 'Amway celebrity' advocating 'fasting, detoxification and maintenance', died of food poisoning
- Did 400 Chinese tourists "disappear" in Italy to become illegals?
- China's new aircraft carrier isn't all it's CRACKED up to be!
- Putra Heights:Customer ran amok in restaurant after being called 'pakcik' while he wanted to be called "baby" or "abang"
- Bully who hit young woman on the head: Remanded for 3 days
- Penang bans Airbnb and other short term stays
- Warning letter to religious teacher was over inflammatory language, not LGBT stance: Islamic regulatory bodies - CNA
- 7,773,425 hits
Tag Archives: hudud
Terengganu has now whipped offending Muslims in public. When will Kelantan do the same? Are we a step closer to hudud?
… Hudud rears its head again… … 100 people witnessed the caning of two women who were found guilty of attempting to have same-sex relations last month were caned six times each at the Terengganu Shariah High Court. Public humiliation of … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged hudud, kelantan allows public caning whipping 1 Comment
‘Live’: Hadi’s Bill, RUU335, is being tabled!
… 6 April 2017 .. .. Pinned Tweet Malay Mail OnlineVerified account @themmailonline 10h10 hours ago Here’s a timeline of PAS President, Datuk Seri Abdul Hadi Awang’s bid to amend #RUU355 so far. For more updates: http://themalaymailonline.com .. Sumisha NaiduVerified account @SumishaCNA … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged hadi's bill, hudud Leave a comment
Will Siti Kasim be charged for showing her middle finger to an audience at a forum in 2016?
… 8 February 2019 .. simonthong @simonwhthong · 7h All incidents predate 9 May 2018. Quote Tweet malaysiakini.com @malaysiakini Facing charge, Siti Kasim claims police chief trying to jail her (link: https://www.malaysiakini.com/news/463182) malaysiakini.com/news/463182 Facing charge, Siti Kasim claims police chief … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged hudud, malaysia, politics, religion, sharia, siti kasim shows middle finger to 1 Comment
RPK takes on the Chinese: You should stop trying to prove you are stupid!
— Silenced by Mahathir and Sarawak Report, RPK takes on Lim Kit Siang… RPK, Najib’s man: Mahathir and Sarawak Report are trying to silence me. “I won’t be silenced!” — Raja Petra Kamarudin @RajaPetra 8m8 minutes ago Andy Yong says he … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged andy yong, BN, gerakan, hudud, malaysia, politics, RPK raja petra hudud, UMNO 2 Comments
Anwar Ibrahim: PAS betrayed PKR long before the ‘divorce’…
… 21 May 2017 Malay Mail OnlineVerified account @themmailonline Anwar: PAS been together with Umno for some time already BY KAMLES KUMAR . SHAH ALAM, May 21 — Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim accused PAS of being in cahoots with Umno long … Continue reading
Posted in hudud, PAS, PAS versus PKR in hudud fight in Penang, PKR Tagged hudud, malaysia religion, PAS and PKR fight over hudud 2 Comments
_____________________________________________________________ HUDUD: NO, KARPAL SINGH DIDN’T WANT IT, AND I DON’T WANT IT EITHER. … 16 August 2018 Hudud laws in Malaysia, Brunei and Aceh: How they stack up https://t.co/nhCxXlwWG5 A study by @PenangInstitute: With so many different interpretations & variance, … Continue reading
HUDUD: NO, KARPAL SINGH DIDN’T WANT IT.
___________________________________________________________________ — Karpal Singh on PAS’ hudud — Star : Monday March 30, 2015 MYT 5:41:52 PM Video surfaces of late Karpal Singh saying nobody supported him in opposing PAS’ hudud by michelle tam PETALING JAYA: A video of the … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged BN, christianity, federal law, hair salon, hudud, Islam, kelantan, PAS, politics, religion, UMNO 2 Comments