- No, "TICKET WITHOUT A SEAT" did not win an Oscar for animated short films
- The Collapse of the ITC: Why 10,000 Ipohites had to "jump aeroplane" (work illegally) in America
- January 2015: Kelantan and Terengganu are Top Porn watchers!
- The Federal Court says NO to Najib Razak's appeal for a review: March 31, 2023
- Billy Ball: My 6-year-old son died. Then the Anti-vaxxers found out.
- Who first talked about 'black and red ants in a jar'? Not Mark Twain and not David Attenborough
- Jet Li is alive! March 11, 2023: Jet Li is dead. March 14: Jet Li congratulates Michelle Yeoh on her Oscar Award.
- Najib’s case proves no one is above the law, says Sithambaram
- Video of a man and his wife in an altercation: Tan Sri Musa Hassan's wife files for divorce
- The Toilet Revolution is not working: They still defecate everywhere in China and in other countries
- 7,700,691 hits
Tag Archives: keris waving in 2005
When people define a situation as real….
____________________________________________________ “WHEN PEOPLE DEFINE A SITUATION AS REAL, IT IS REAL IN ITS CONSEQUENCES.” W.I. THOMAS, POLISH SOCIOLOGIST ____________________________________________________ LIFE IS FULL OF UNEXPECTED TWISTS AND TURNS, OF UNINTENDED CONSEQUENCES. POLITICIANS WOULD DO WELL TO BE CAREFUL OF WHAT THEY … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Chinese, DAP, DAP's Kluang MP Liew Chin Tong, Hishamuddin Hussein, Jonker walk, keris waving in 2005, ketuanan melayu, malacca, malacca chiuef minister, malaysia, MCA, Pakatan Rakyat, PAS, perkasa, political revenge, politics, retaliation, UMNO, umno youth, utusan Leave a comment
Waving the Keris: Consequences…
_______________________________________________ DAP Kluang MP Liew Chin Tong: Hisham’s keris-waving ‘tipping point’ for Chinese. —– WHAT WAS HIS INTENTION WHEN HE WAVED THE KERIS IN 2005? THE CHINESE SAW IT AS A THREAT TO THEM. IN 2007, HE PROCLAIMED THAT HE … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Chinese, DAP's Kluang MP Liew Chin Tong, Hishamuddin Hussein, keris waving in 2005, malaysia, MCA, Pakatan Rakyat, PAS, politics, UMNO, umno youth 1 Comment