- Mariam Mokhtar: Another letter from Yin, Ward 5, Tanjong Rambutan Mental Hospital...
- Coronavirus doesn't have its own pH level: Alkaline food won't work..
- Chelsia Ng speaks like Doraemon: Is this what you mean, Rina Harun?
- The Women's Ministry under Rina Harun has gone to the dogs: Wear make-up while working at home, speak to spouse in Doraemon voice and giggle coyly...
- Mir Mohammad Alikhan #MirMak: What would the world look like after CoronaVirus, economically, politically and socially? (received via Whatsapp)
- Photos of the Quarter-million Ringgit Man in bed with a woman: Fake, of course!
- Vivy Yusof and the storm in a teacup that broke out of the teacup!
- Zuraida Kamaruddin: When a Minister becomes a laughing stock through no fault of others...
- Can drinking tea save us from Coronavirus? No, unless you can get it to your lungs!
- Malaysian Gangs 5: Sunny Coco, Datuk Seow Chau Peng, Gang 24...
- 5,735,808 hits
Tag Archives: tin
____________________________________________________________ This blogger went through the horrendous years of 1984-87, when Ipoh and the whole of the Kinta Valley were going through the throes of the tin industry collapse. Having wanted to write about this terrible period for some time, … Continue reading →